Chapter 5

Author's POV.

The two girls were standing in the street looking at their front without blinking the eyes, where one had pure terrifying look on her face being scared while another hand the face of joy waiting to rush inside.

In a low voice Sumin spoke looking towards Rami at her side "Don't know think this is too OLD library? Maybe we should return".

She waited for her response but she just looked towards Sumin and smiled at her telling " come on, why are you telling like that? It may be old library but it would be good ok".

Before Sumin could say anything Rami dragged her inside.

Entering inside the library both girls looked towards the counter where an old man was sleeping on the chair. Both glanced at each other before greeting the old man to grab his attention and they succeeded.

The old man looked at both in his sleepy eyes annoyingly raising his eyebrows as they broke his sleep.

"We want a book and want to go inside" said Rami.

"Aah young kids these days are so annoying, do whatever you want and take anything just get out of here before owner comes and don't disturb me again" said the old man in angry tone closing his eyes again.

Aa they both went inside the old man looked towards them and murmured "why young kids these days are so curious to search on old hunter places?".

SUMIN POV.

The more steps I take the more my fear grew, I don't know what's so special in here, this place is so scary.

Rami was walking in front of me and I have many thoughts of why she wants to visit this kind of place?.

This place is creepy.

Looking at this place now I got to know why she told me I could get FREE books, like just anyone could say this library is almost destroyed and they would throw away or give away this old rusty books

Now I don't need any books I just want to return back. My thoughts broke as Rami called me grabbing my attention.

"Sumin just go around and look which ever book you want ok" she said moving towards otherside.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked

"Iam also looking for a book but you go find whatever book you like ok. Just go" Rami said walking fastly looking at those broke book shelves.

I turned to other side taking small steps and looking at my surroundings.

As I took every step forward the only thing I thought is to get out of this place as soon as possible As I didn't find any book attractive nor I was interested now.

I was just walking looking around as I stepped on some glass like object, I looked down to find many broken glasses pecies.

An broken wall. Was there some kind of hidden place in the wall?? I looked at the wall and found nothing but a Book on ground it's old and dusty.

I took the book and looked at that. It has Locks? Why someone would put lock on book? And Even it was tied with some colourful threads.

Author's POV.

As she was struggling with untie the Book's threads she failed to notice here surroundings, the changes which was occuring around her.

Strange shadows and fog started to cover on back of here, on walls strange shadows started to appear.

The night sky started to cover with black clouds, animals around the store started to run away.

As she pulled the threads away from the Book with full force a strong thunder flashed making her Flinch in fear closing her eyes tightly.

Opening her eyes in full of fear she turned around as she felt someone watching her but found nothing, just fully dark and cold pleace.

Her heart beat was rapidly.
She breath out slowly focused on breathing and try to calm herself.

But she screamed in full horror when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Making her jump from here place falling on the ground.

In horrified face she looked up towards her front breathing heavily.

Her face was full of sweat, she couldn't focus on her breath nor her shaking hands.

________

That's all for this chapter🙂👍.
Thankyou for reading.
_____________