27k DK

I always knew to be extra careful when approaching Bakugo's Kingdom. The Dragon King didn't take kindly to trespassers. No one really knew how he rose to power in this section of the land. One day he proclaimed himself the Dragon King, accompanied by a huge red dragon that seemed to do his bidding. He carved out his own Kingdom on the outskirts of the country and most just left him alone to his business. He didn't seem attack to people unless they came looking for trouble. Warriors from all over have tried to take him and his dragon out, with no success. He was fearless and always came out on top. Honestly, I kind of admired him. He told everyone to fuck off and they did. I wish I could do that. But, as a female born into an important family, I could not. I didn't want this life I had been given. Next year my father would be choosing a man from another influential (read: rich) family and I would be sent packing at age 25 with no say in the matter. The guy could turn out to be my father's age, but no one cared. I was the oldest and only female of four children born to my parents and it seemed like they only had me to marry me off. I had been practicing witchcraft in secret, one of the reasons I was all the way out here in the first place. I needed to be far enough away that no one saw what I was doing, that would be a huge issue with my family. If they found me out, I would probably not see the light of day again until my wedding. So, I had a little spot that I came to often at the edge of the forest. It overlooked Bakugo's Kingdom, which was a giant cave system built into the sides of an old volcano. Honestly, I didn't think anyone else would want to live there and didn't know why it was constantly being invaded. Every once and a while I would catch a glimpse of the dragon, a huge, beautiful red dragon soaring around the valleys of the Kingdom. I had never laid eyes on Bakugo, only heard descriptions from those lucky enough to get away alive. They say he is a monster, with beady red eyes and a long sword that doesn't let any live.

I was deep in meditation when I heard a sound behind me. Spinning my head around I realized people were approaching...and it sounded like many. I jumped up and panicked. Running away from the new arrivals meant running into Bakugo's territory. I didn't know who was coming, could my family have found me? My question was answered when I saw the first heathen appear through the tree line. He didn't see me, but his comrade did. They will kill me. They must be here for Bakugo. A horn sounded from the back, at least 1000 meters away. It was an army. I had no choice. I fled down the path and straight into Bakugo's Kingdom. Most of the heathens were too busy with their plan to notice me, but two of them gave chase as I headed to the last place I had seen the dragon. I kicked off my shoes and tore my skirt up the side so I could run faster, but I couldn't get away. The army was invading, and I saw the dragon in the sky above me. It blasted a giant fire ball at the invaders, taking out half of them easily. The first heathen finally caught me and tossed me down to the ground. He ripped off my bodice and started playing with my breasts while his friend pulled his pants down and started fondling his penis. Not only were they going to kill me, they were going to rape me first. I shrieked and remembered one of the spells I had been working on. A sort of voice amplifier spell that I though may buy me some time. I recited the incantation but before I could yell the second heathen rammed his dick into my virgin vagina. The first was trying to get his penis in my mouth. I opened it and let off the loudest scream I could. I felt the ground vibrate below me and both men fell to the ground. I tried to get up but one of my ankles was badly sprained from when I was thrown down. I looked in the sky and saw the dragon destroying what was left of the army. The survivors were all heading in our direction. One of the heathens got up slowly and started screaming in a language I didn't understand. He came at me in a rage and ripped off my skirt, leaving me in only my undergarments. I saw others start to trickle by and suddenly everything went black. I went in and out of consciousness for a few minutes after being hit in the back of the head by who I would assume was heathen number one. There were four of them on top of me. I had no strength to fight them off. This was it, I was going to die in Bakugo's Kingdom and no one would ever find me.