41|Jealousy

Decided to stick with my original plan to give Tsu a few chapters in this book because I don't have a strong storyline to give her an entire book. I hope you all understand💜

Also remember to vote, comment & enjoy!

Tsuyomi 'Reign' Hayes|18

🗓️April 30th📍Satori's House

"Cyah see you from wah day, every time mi come a the house you nuh deh deh. A suh you and uncle a touch road" Satori says sitting beside me on the couch and I quickly put my phone up.

"Um yea, we've been having some father-daughter bonding time" I come up with a quick excuse and she hums unconvinced, "Reign look inna mi one good eye and seh that again" she says glaring at me and I laugh.

She can be so dramatic when she ready, "Weh yah come wid now?" I ask ignoring the vibration of my phone on my lap and she narrows her eyes at me.

"You're hardly around anymore and whenever you are, you're on that phone. You've been smiling a lot more and I know it's not because your father's home suh please to start talk" she points out and I hold my head down trying to hide my blush.

"It's nothing really, a girl cyah just be happy?" I questioned and she gave me a deadpan look, "If you were a normal girl then yea but you're you"

"Weh the fuck that suppose to mean?" I ask laughing at how hard she's trying to dig for answers.

"Yuh know wah me mean" she whines making me double over in laughter, "Wooiiee" I bellow trying to contain my laughter but the look on her face wasn't helping.

"Alright fine don't tell mi" she says folding her arms, "Mi ago just ask Jay when him come cause him know everything weh a gwan wid yuh" she says but a pity she deven know.

Finally calming down, I pick my phone back up to answer his messages when the front door opens and the guys stroll in. 

Immediately locking eyes with me, it was like we were having a telepathic conversation with each other and when it became too much I broke eye contact with him.

"Jay a which man yuh best friend find why she suh happy and never yet deh a har yard?" Satori asks getting right into it and the twins look over at me in surprise, "Man? Yuh never tell we seh you and deh yute deh leff" Asher says and I remain silent.

"Mi nuh know nothing bout that, everytime me go a the house she deh deh" Jay answers coming to sit beside me and August nods backing him up, "Facts, up to yesterday she did deh deh"

Hissing her teeth after not getting the answer she was looking for, I playfully pull her into a hug, "Mi soon tell yuh bout it, just want to see where it goes" I tell her and she nods.