The meeting.

*mr tebay sat quietly in his desk, teaching 9 loughor. He scrolled through some documents and files and even some cheeky feet pictures. He sighed and glanced around his classroom, his eyes glistened from he light. He looked at all his students and rolled his eyes with a small scoff. Everyone was screaming and making his ears ring.. The class was being obnoxious and it really started to pound his head in. He messaged Mrs westcock to cover his lesson.*

*He sat up and cleared his throat "QUIET! You are giving me a migraine. I am trying to do my work." He huffed "your getting a cover lesson" he said with a small cute toothy smile. Just then Mrs west cock came in, her short stubby feet making her stumble over herself "I'm here and I'm alive!" She breathed out. Mr tebay wasted no time to rush out that classroom.*

*As he left he felt a wave of relief wash over him, as if all his problems vanished. He walked down the halls, his hips swaying making him look like a bad bitch as his booty cheeks jiggled. He walked and grabbed a cup of coffee, his Gareth bale teeth hitting the cup as he sipped and slurped his coffee. He then walked in the teachers lounge. It was relatively quiet, no teachers in sight.. the as he stepped by the couch he got a wiff of old eggs and cabages that smell like someone's ass has sat on it. The smell alone was enough to tickle mr tebays nose hairs. His gaze flickered around before finally landing in... A handsome man. He had brown hair, slightly resending and bald on top. The greasy strands really sent a shiver up tebays spine. His hairy arms... His cool glasses... His body... It was all Mr tebay wanted in a man.*