Dream

If there's a limit to human horni-ness then if officially crossed it.

I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING.

I wanna blame it on a person but there is no one that I significantly like in my life right now.

I am writing this at 3 am because a dream woke me up.

In my dream there was one of my WORST enemies I HATE this guy with a passion and I do everything in my power to always make people look down on him. He does the same.

This man is taller than me which is surprising cuz im 6 whole feet. pale skin,with pinkish tint, athletic build but still skinner than me, glasses and a complete Bitch face. His eyes js make u wanna slap the shit out of him for NO reason.

And a character I can't recognise it was js some guy.

These two were in my dream. The dream was like a generic rpg based game in medical times where u make a team of whatever and join a guild and earn money and go on missions. Yk like kono suba or sword art online.

AND AT First shir was normal until we reached a place where we had to enter a carnival but peasants aren't allowed inside. We're supposed to steal some scroll from some rich man. And both these guys are asking me to distract rhe gaurds.

I DISTRACT THEM ALRIGHT? I DISTRct them good. I wanna describe it but I was bottom this whole situation thts why I'm wayyyyy to embarrassed to say anything.

These guards were big over exaggerated men, made of pure muscle. They weren't exactly attractive but I can't judge that since shit was surreal and blurry since it was a dream.

They were that generic dark yellow tone tho that u have in most hentai "ugly bastard" genre.

BROOO

HOLY SHIT THE FLASHBACKS GO CRAZY.

and after I woke up, I hadn't exactly set myself yet but hoooooolllyyyyy shit the boner was crazy. It wasn't "eh.. a boner." It was "HOLY SHIT A BONER." Cuz I could feel the fabric of my fucking boxers pressing and grinding onto the tip as if it's some hyper sensitive stick of meat.

I js put on some porn n got off, then thought I'd update this story.

When's the last time I wrote here? I'm sure it was 3 am like this back then too.

God FUXKING damn I can't sleep.

I should just write the story in smut form atp fuck it imma do that.

Takes a lot of courage lol.