Worst phone call ‼️

(Not looking for pms)

I wanna delete the past so bad like the old chapters but I js feel like it's so relevant to the lore now. Ykwim?
Im js gonna edit it a lil.

Anyways,

I did the Worst shit possible today and it only hit me what I was doing in the pnc (post nut clarity)

The gym guy and his gril have been trying to break up for idk how long now. It's been 2 weeks and they still r in the breaking up. Like they js keep talking to each other and the gym guy is in delulu that she's gonna come back to him, so he keeps trying to get back to her and atp I think she's js tired.

Then again she's leaving him for religious reasons cuz he's not a Christian and she doesn't wanna sin. And she's kinda unpredictable so I don't even know wether she's being forced by her parents or it's her own decision but either way I know 1 thing that to fix everything they need to get away from each other.

Tbh it's kinda unattractive how clingy he is.

So anyways, I was horny as FUCK. N I was reading some bs on this app. This mf calls me outta no where n goes

"BRO. I think I have a plan that might work"

Me with my dick in hand.
"I don't care what it is, it's not gonna work."

Gym guy: "it's gonna work trust me. So her mom has blocked me from everywhere right? Except for roblox. Cuz she doesn't even know what roblox is"

Me: "keep roblox out of this. Don't tell me ur gonna e-date a irl gf my guy, just leave her, forgive yourself."

Gym: "bro but I need her man I'm gonna be so—"

Me: "nah man stfu .. aahh.."

Gym: "wtf r u doing why're u so breathy."

Me: "you called at the wrong time man. I was legit jerking off"

Gym: "oh fr? Cool anyways so yeah I'm gonna—"

Me: "NO UR NOT DOING ANYTHINGG .. ughhh.. Your mnhh. NOT GONAN DO ANY SHIT MAN JS LEAVE HER ALONE also cut the call please I'm doing sumn."

Gym: "NO u dont understand. I've known her for 2 years. She still loves me she's js being forced by her parents."

Me: "yeah I know. But shes still the one taking action. It's better to leave her alone for now. Her mom keeps scolding he.. aahh.. her mom. Mmm "

Gym: "dude stop moaning."

Me: "WELL IS IT MY FUCKINF FAULT THAT U HAVE NO SENSE OF PEROSNAL SPACE?"

Gym: "can't u js stop?"

Me: "can't u js start jerking off as well. Then I'll tell u stop when ur halfway there."

Gym: "im not into edging ahahaha"

Me: "im cutting the call."

Gym: "DUDE NO THE PLAN. Hear me out man please."

Me: "you're like barney except if u were married like marshal and ginger was gonna leave u."

Gym: "what ab her mom btw?"

Me: "her mom is gonna keep scolding her and that's affecting her mental health more than u are comforting her. Plus she has shit w her childhood and an ED. I don't think she needs u in all that mess my g, js leave her alone it's better for u both."

Gym: "dude. Stop breathing in 8k"

Me: "hey, can u spell the words 'jerking off', and then define the FUCKING TERM TO ME? WHAT DOES THE SLANG VERB "JERK OFF" MEAN TO U?"

gym: like. To beat the meat.

Me: "thanks for understanding. Ur such a nice friend. Do u know that btw I've been jerking off to this whole convo."

Gym: "what. Ur weird."

Me: "OH ALR IM THE WEIRD ONE ALRIGJT I SEE HOW IT IS. Cut the fucking call I can't finish cuz ur twink ass voice is so unattractive."

Gym: "ur lying to yourself. You can get off to my voice any day. Don't forget highschool."

Me: "aye how about u don't forget that ur still licking the heels of a girl who doesn't want u anymore."

Gym: "she does want me tho."

Me: "bye."

Anyways yeah I did get off to his voice.

(Who this guy is and who his gf is is discussed in later parts if ur curious.)

Written: 03/05/2024
Done: 03/05/2024