Anyways ‼️‼️

Femboys.
We love them.
Everyone loves them.
Femboys r the best.

I found one in the wild.

I... ok so this guy was dressed completely fucking normal. acting normal. Being a totally chill fella.
But his lock screen... is a blähaj.

And I thought. PERCHANCE.

Aaaannndd now I've fucked a irl femboy.

I can NOT begin to describe how much of a utter brat he is.

I've been practicing my ropes... with consent I tried em on him.

Tied his petite lil wrists ans ankles together, and made his ass present itself to me.

What a plump... thick... bubble butt.
I js wanted to spank it and make it RED.

I like to claim myself to be gentle. But he was rolling his eyes at every order and then grinning widely... as if he's asking for a punishment.

On the first day too?

After I was done tying him up, he legit asks me...
"Ughhh.. how long do I stay here."

And then.
Smiles.
Holy shit... i probably popped a nerve in my dick right there...
I can't tell if this is attractive or just making me so angry that it's making me harder.

I grab his waist and push it down, to make it arch like a bow being pulled... and god dang if you saw how that ass multiplies in size you wouldn't last at all.
Its SPHERICAL?!!?? WHY ARE FEMBOYS HIDING SUCH PRETTY ASSES.
HOLY SHIT. I WAS LOOSING MY SHIT.

So... do you like pain?

"I don't know... wanna find out?"

Yes. *spank.*

"Mmppff..!~~"
He jumped a little.. u can see him getting hard.

Oh you really like this hm?

"Mhm..!~" he nods shyly.

So I stop spanking him.
Pfft.. sorry but this is a punishment. You're not supposed to enjoy this.

"..."
"Most guys wanna do this as punishment... "

But I don't. What's the point if you enjoy the punishment? You shouldn't want to do this again hm..?

"Just say you're not dom enough to keep hitting me." He rolls his eyes again.

Think whatever you want to. That's all your bratty little brain knows to think about... how to insult ur doms... how to make them angry and how to make them punish you.

"Ohhh fuck yes...! Insult me more."
Somebody. Bring this man SOME FUCKING HINGES 😭🙏

...
"whaaat..?~ can't punish me cuz I like it all..?~" and this makes my mind churn. If he likes all of this... if he's going to like everything I do. I think the easiest way to deal with brats is to play into their game.

You're right dang it... I don't think I can punish you if you enjoy everything.

Saying so, I start undoing the ropes.

"Awh man... I thought you were gonna be good at this." He said pouting.

Hmm..? Do you think this is all about you? I'm stopping because I'm not enjoying it. Your pleasure kinda doesn't matter to me.