One Wish

AUTHORS' NOTE: Thanks for reading....i didn't receive the five votes i wanted but I really wanted to update so I hope u like it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ride to school was...

Silence.

I told you before me and my mom werent close. People who arent close doesnt talk to each other much. They just make small talks. I dont really feel like talking about the weather with my mom.

She looks nothing like me.

She could be very beautiful but the lines on her face shows all her stress. She had short black hair and black eyes. It wasnt dark brown eyes it was pitch black but I love her eyes. When you look into them you get lost.

I sighed. My mom looked at me curiously. "Whats wrong honey?" Me and her werent close but she could tell when something was wrong with me. She called it mother's intuation.

"Nothing."

"Come on you can tell me."

"Its nothing really just thinking about being the new kid...Again."

"Sydney." She sighed. "Can you do something do for me?"

I looked at her. "It depends."

"Its not much." She said. "I just want you to make some friends or get a boyfriend. Just enjoy the time you have".

"Why? So they can watch me die." She sighed again. "Its hard enough for me to have you watch me die. Why would I bring other people into this?"

"I know this isnt easy for you." I scoffed. "But your making this harder on yourself."

I rolled my eyes. "Just leave me alone. Just leave me here to...suffer."

"Do you think your the only one suffering?" She sneered. "I gave up everything for you."

I rolled my eyes. "OH HERE WE GO AGAIN." I yelled.

"Dont you raise your voice at me young lady." She said. "I gave up the love of my life for you."

"Im sorry I made your life miserable but dont worry I'll be gone in three months."

Her eyes got teary. "Your the only child I have. I just want you to enjoy the life you have and I can see how miserable you are."

"Fine i'll try but I dont promise anything."

She half smiled. "Thank you." It almost killed me that i can lie to her so easily.