New School

At least the school looks normal. It really did. It was a red brick building and you could expect classes inside. I knew what I told my mom I would try but I couldn't do it. Its better this way. I wave to my mom and and hurried inside the building. Lockers. Every corner theres lockers. I wondered where the office is. I sighed. This is going to be a long day.

******

“Class we have a new student joining us please welcome Sidney Snurnof.” My history teacher said announcing to the whole class.

 I faced my new classmates. Time to turn on the charms.

 “Hi I’m Sidney.” I said. “And yes I hate this school already and I hate all of you and I don’t care if I’m a b*tch. Love me or hate but if you disrespect me I will punch you in the face.” I turn to look at my history teacher. He was a very old man with huge glasses and he literally had two hairs like Homer Simpson.

 “Okay then.” He said not knowing what to say. “I am Mr. Lenning and I will be your history teacher for 6 months.” No buddy I only have 3 months to live. I rolled my eyes at my history teacher and walk to an empty seat. I know I kind of promise my mom that I’ll try making friends but my way is easier. I turned to my right and my left to see whom I will be seating with. On my left there’s a very cute boy with messy blond hair and blue eyes. I bet he’s with the popular crowd and on my right there’s a petit black hair girl who reminds me of a pixie. The girl smiled at me and I ignored her. The rest of the day pass by fairly quickly. Some people tried to talk to me but I ignored them and just kept everything to myself. At lunch I ate by myself. It felt sort of lonely but I shook that thought out of my head. I’m just ready to go home now. No I’m just ready for the 3 months to be over. No one should have my life.

No one.

-----------------------------------------------------

short i know but please comment/ VOTEEE