Chapter 5: Sick Tinker

Tinker awoke to bright light shining at him. He barely saw Ratchet through it. "Ratchet ...?" Tinker called out weakly. The vomitous feeling made it hard for him to concentrate.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Ratchet demanded with a normal tone.

"I didn't want to bother you," Tinker told him. Ratchet sighed. As he scanned Tinker with his arm scanner, Tinker's eyes wandered pass Ratchet. He saw the Omega Key on a table and Smokescreen in the background. "Smoke...?"

"Hey," Smokescreen called out with worry in his voice. "Is he-?"

"Tinker will be fine. I just need to fix him," Ratchet told him.

"I'm going to get a bucket for him." Smokescreen left and then returned with a cybertronian sized pail.

"Thanks, Smoke..." Tinker said a blend of tiredness, numbness, and pain.

"Hush," Ratchet ordered. He drugged Tinker's pain receptor before he started fixing him. It wasn't long before Tinker hurled into the puke bucket. Ratchet pushed him back onto his back so he could continue. Hours passed but Tinker couldn't tell. The nausea mixed with numbness made it impossible for him to tell. All he could tell was that Ratchet was working on him, and Smokescreen was watching as he leaned against the wall. His face filled with concern. When Ratchet finished, he sealed Tinker's body and reverse the drugs. Tinker whinnied for his headache he had since day one spiked like ice. "Tinker?" Ratchet called out in response to his patient's cries.

"My heeaad..." Tinker moaned. Ratchet scanned and found a circle devise.