044. Spoiled

NAILEA'S POV

real life

real life.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
🎀 - OUTSIDE

"Stop buying me all of this stuff Paige." I whined. This morning Paige had called me and told me to get dressed. When she texted me that I was on my way to workout since I haven't been to practice in a while and needed to keep in shape. She didn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing.

I had on Khaki Acid Wash Seamless Rib Zip up cropped sports jacket with the matching leggings from PrettyLittleThing. After she came to get me, we drove to the mall which I could tell by my surroundings. What can I say, I love shopping. This made me so happy since I had saved up enough money to buy me a few things.

But every time I tried to pay for something, Paige does it before I can. I didn't mind but at some point it was becoming kinda tiring. That didn't stop me from getting things wayyy outta my budget since I knew she would just buy it for me. I wanted to see how far she would let this go until she put a stop to it.

"Girl boo. I'm supposed to buy you stuff cause you're my girlfriend." Paige said while taking the bags I had in my hand. "Ya know I can buy my own stuff right. I don't want you spending all of your money on me." I said taking her free hand into mine. "You don't have to keep paying for me."

I walked into bath & body works and went straight for the candles. Paige walked behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist and laying her head on my shoulder. Paige was planting kisses all over my shoulder which was kinda making me ticklish. She pinched my hip. I laughed and turned around. "Paige! I told you to stop pinching my h — Shhh baby." Paige cut me off.

I mushed Paige's face away from me which made her pull her arms away from me. As I walked away, I could hear her mumbling something but I payed no attention to that and continued shopping. After finding a whole bunch of stuff I wanted and seeing that Paige was distracted by her phone.