043. Nothings wrong

NAILEA'S POV

real life

real life.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
🎀 - NAILEA'S APARTMENT

"I'm about to kick your ass out." Paige says, looking kk right in the eyes. I looked at them with a smile on my face. "Personally I wouldn't let Madison talk to me like that." My instigating self said, trying to start something. Paige scoffed and picked me up, throwing me over her shoulder. "Nailea why you acting big and bad like I don't be having you running."

I gasped and hit her back. "Stop saying stuff like that on live! No more doing that after last night." I say, earning a laugh from paige. She started to spin me around and kk just stank-faced us, leaning closer to the phone and whispering. Paige slapped my butt then put me down. I rolled my eyes at her and went to sit back down with kk.

paigesgf NAILEA

soulless_nai so fwineeeee

mikaribrown Funny how you think paige is only talking to you. 😂😂😂 she was just with me yesterday

mikaribrown And if you don't believe me then you can check my post likes 😂😂😂

"Hey Paige, who is this girl and what is she talking about." I hesitate before asking as I got up and turned the phone towards her. Paige looked at the phone then grabbed it and tossed it towards the floor. I stared at her shockingly then slapped her chest. Paige stumbled which made me gasp and cover my mouth.

"Bro Nailea you got about two seconds to sit the fuck down and calm yourself before I show you wassup." Paige sternly stated. I quickly went towards the couch and sat down, not saying a word. "You calm now?" Paige asked as pulled up one of the stools and sat in front of me.  Her legs were spread and she was leaning closer towards me. I hesitatingly nod my head, eyes focused on her glossy lips.

"Why are you tripping over some girl saying i'm in her likes all the time for?" Paige asked, putting her hands on my knees and rubbing up & down. "Because thats weird as hell. If I was in another girls likes, you'd be on my ass like crazy." I moved my eyes away from her. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Paige lick her lips and put a small smirk on her face which made me squeeze my lips together. "You right. I would be on your ass." Paige simply said.

soulless_nai Should we be seeing this....?

slutforpaige Woeh

I groaned and fell back onto the couch. "Stop acting like that bro — Don't call me bro Nailea." Paige cut me off. I could hear her moving and next thing I know she was on the couch and pulling me on top of her so now I was straddling her. "You're acting real dramatic today, What's really up?" Paige asked, rubbing her hands up and down my waist.

"Nothing." I said. No point in telling her that the shit we pulled on live yesterday was really bothering me. I don't mind making jokes like that on social media but to have my supporters see that side of me is just crazy.
"Don't lie to me." Paige pinched me. I gasp and hit her chest. "Stop doing that! And i'm not lying, nothings wrong."

Paige looked at me for a minute before leaning in and capturing my lips in hers. We kissed for a while until someone cleared their throat. I pulled away from Paige and looked at kk then the phone. I got off of Paige and sat between her and kk. All of us continued to talk on live, hours passing. We decided to end the live so that kk & Ice could leave while me & Paige go to bed.

"Byeee baby mama." Kk says, wrapping her arms around me. I laugh and pat her back, kk let go of me and I went towards Ice and gave her a hug too. They opened the front door then walked out. Paige stood there for a second with her hand on her hip before picking me up bridal style and walking to my room. We laid me down in bed then got on top of me, both of us falling asleep not long after.

MIMI SPEAKS; sniffle sniffle 😣, I'm so glad that you guys enjoy this book. When I published it I wasn't sure if people would actually read this but likeeee y'all like it and that makes me so happy. Thank you guys for all of the support because honestly I probably would have given up on this book if it wasn't for you guys.

Also very short chapter (sorry for that) I haven't been writing a lot lately but ima get back to updating more often soon.