Part 8 : Unveiling groups

At 11:00pm:

Room B233:

"No wonder the acid was glazing that much...", says Nick.
"Ethan was right all along.", says Nick again.
"Dudeeee let's stop with this topic I'm seriously tired and in no mood for this.", says Max.
"Haha aright I'll let you sleep, you sleepyhead."
"Bro..?"
"Heh?"
"How the heck he passes out this quickly?!"
"Do you wanna take a stroll outside?", asks Ethan.
"Sure bud I was literally getting bored, let's go.", says Nick.

Both of them head outside of the dorm and start roaming. The breeze was quite cold, weather was chilly and dark clouds were scattered in the sky.

"Do you have any information about Andrew's health?", asks Ethan.
"Oh yes, the doctors said that his hand is critically damaged as his phalanges are burnt and melted but some remains are there, the chemical part is totally burnt, but the biological tissues and stuffs are still there.", says Nick.
"Ohh that's really saddening... ohh but.. wait.. what..."
"What do you mean?"
"Umm nothing... ignore..."
"Ethan you can tell me if there's something bothering you.."
"Don't worry I will, once I verify something..."
"Alright."

After some days

A few days pass by and the students get back to their usual life.

During lecture:

"..... so this is all for today.
Students, there's an important announcement, our university has arranged a seminar for all the freshmen, including every single department. It would take place after 15 days at the university seminar hall. I am going to divide you all in a group of five people and mind you, this is mandatory for all, no chance for escaping. So I would like you all to start preparing for it.
After your lab session is over, I am going to inform you about your respective groups through the information bulletin."

All the students nodded in agreement.

During recess:

Leia, Grace, Evie and Perry were eating together with a bunch of other girls...
Ethan and his friends come and take the empty seats situated behind Leia.
Co-incidentally, Leia and Ethan are sitting in one line, Ethan's back facing Leia's back.

𝘌𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:
(𝘖𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦? 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦...)

"The desert doesn't taste good today man..", Leia says in disappointment.
"Right? I knew this, I think they forgot to wash their hands after preparing the chicken curry lollll!", says Nick as he hears Leia.
"Are you freaking eavesdropping?", says flustered Leia.
"No no no I just heard it accidentally hehehe I'm sorry hehehe", says Nick.
"Don't worry I don't really mind, I was just pulling your leg.", says Leia.
"It actually tastes like hell." Leia whispers.
All of them start laughing, they are slowly getting comfortable with each other.

After recess they all proceeded towards the laboratory complex for attending lab sessions.

At 4:00pm:

"Finally we can go to our dorm now...", says Evie.
"Did you forget about the seminar thing?", asks Leia.
"What seminar? Oh yes.. ohhhhh damn... okay let's go check.", says Evie.

They all arrive near the information bulletin area and there was already a huge crowd.

"You both wait here I'll go and check the list." says Grace.
Grace just goes to check and simultaneously Jess suddenly comes to Evie and says, " Hey we got the same group!"
"Ohh is it?", says Evie.
"Yes, you, me, Ethan, Leia and Sandy."
"Sandy is in our group?!!!!", Leia exclaimed.
"Umm ye-yes...", Jess replies.
"Damn it!", Leia expresses.
"Then I think we should exchange numbers to make things more convinient...", says Evie.
"Yeah I agree.", says Leia.
"Okay then I'll inform yo-"
"Guys wtf I'm totally secluded from both of you and...oh... hii Jess... wait... you all are in the same group right?", says Grace.
"Umm yes", Jess replies.
"Good for you at least you guys are friends.", says Grace.
"Yeah you can say so...", says Jess.
"Leia are you searching for someone?", Evie asks.
"Uhh me? Nope.", Leia assures.

After talking for a few more minutes they all move towards their dorms after being worn out.