Part 9 : Meeting up

At 7:00pm:

Room G204:

"Hey Leia did Jess text you about a meet up?", Evie asks.
"Wait let me check my phone.", says Leia.
Leia's checks her phone and sees that Jess has texted her too about the meet up at the nearest restro-cafe.

"Yes he did text.", says Leia.
"Alright then.", says Evie.

Room B233:

Jess comes to Ethan's room to discuss about the meet up and they talk about it accordingly.
"Did you text them all?", asks Ethan.
"Uh yes except one...", says Jess.
"Sandy...?", asks Ethan.
"Yes..., who's gonna text that arrogant son of a-"
"It's okay I'll text him.", says Ethan.
"Really? Thank you dude!"
"No prob."

After talking with Ethan, Jess goes back to his room and Ethan continues to text Sandy.

"Such a duckhead he is."

The next day

Today is Sunday so the students are having a day off.
Some are going for dates, some are going library to study and some are going to visit the city. Meanwhile some are planning about the seminar.

At 10:00am:

Room G204:

"Good morning guysssss!", says Leia while waking up.
"When are you going to move your lazy ass complete your work? We have only 2 hours left...", says Grace.
"Left for what? Oh wait... shit.. let me just take a quick shower!", says Leia.
Leia runs to the washroom and quickly comes out after taking a good shower.

"Guys let's eat something first I'm hungry as hell.", says Grace.
"Evie.."
"Hey Evie!"
"With whom you are texting so much that you are not even listening to us(*smirks*)?", asks Leia.
"Uh.. Oh.. you guys were calling? Nah I was just scrolling Instagram...", says Evie.
"Hahaha alright, I'm making ramen, do you wanna have some?", says Leia.
"Sure I love that so much."

At the restro-cafe:

At 12:15pm:

"The girls are keeping their crown of being late as always.", says Jess.
Ethan chuckles at his statement.
"By the way what about Sand-"
"You called me?", Sandy says as he arrives.
"Aghhh speak of the devil..", Jess whispers.
"Shhh!", Ethan whispers too.
"So when are the girls coming?", Sandy asks.
"On their way.", Ethan replies.
"Okay I'll be patient.", says Sandy.

Shortly after, the girls arrive tha area and they enter the restro-cafe. Meanwhile, Sandy keeps on staring at Leia.

"Hey Leia how are you?", asks Sandy.
"Umm hello, I'm good.", Leia speaks.
Ethan smirks at his desperate ass.

"Bruh you're smiling for what?", asks Sandy.
Ethan says, "haha nothing..."

Evie initiates, "Anyway let's start, I made a research about this topic and it would be better........"

After discussing for an hour, they decide to order their lunch.
"Do you like mushrooms Leia?", asks Sandy.
"Yes I'm fine with it.", Leia responds.
"Let's order it then!", says Sandy.
"Omg Leia they have this donut dessert in their menu!!!", Evie says excitedly.
"Let's order it then!", says Leia.
Jess calls a staff member and tells him about their order. After writing the order, the staff member goes towards the culinary room.
"If you all are free in the evening, would you like to join me for an arcade session?", asks Jess.
"Sure I'm in!!!", says Evie.
"I would love to... if Leia is coming!", says Sandy.
"Oh there we go again...", Evie murmurs.
"Aright I would join.", says Ethan.
"Yeah me too.", says Leia.
Meanwhile, the staff member comes with some of the food they have ordered.
"Woahhhhhh that looks appetizing as hellllll!", says Jess.
"I know right!", says Leia.
They all start having their lunch.

After some time the staff comes again with the desserts and serves everyone. Leia's sees some peanuts on the donut so she starts removing it.
"You don't like peanuts?", asks Ethan.
"Umm no...", says Leia.
"But you should try some, peanuts are good for health!", says Sandy.
"Hmm I'll try someday maybe...", says Leia.
Leia doesn't want to share any kind of personal information to Sandy so she doesn't say much.

In the evening:

The girls arrive at the arcade and the boys also arrive there as well, but Sandy doesn't.
"Sandy ain't gonna show up?", Leia asks.
"Sandy said that he got some emergency work so he won't be able to catch up.", said Jess.
"Oh thank goodness!", Leia says.