𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

TWO | CALIFORNIAN SOBRIETY.
━━━━━━━━ ( ✩ ).

I looked down on myself, my triceps and forearm flexing as I held onto blonde strands

I looked down on myself, my triceps and forearm flexing as I held onto blonde strands. A soft pair of pink, plump lips wrapped greedily around my center, just between my thighs, working wonders on the hardest part of me. The blonde sucked, licked and teased. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and soft groans bypassed my lips as she once again grazed the side of my cock with her tongue.

Oh, what a woman could do.

I was always weak in the knees.

The room was dim, and through my small buzz on the couple of beers I had ingested I could hear her slight breaths and the moans she left on my manhood over the faint music blasting outside of the door. If she didn't stop now, I knew I would come undone. I could feel my cock twitching, eager for a release.

"Come on, beautiful," I hummed, my voice groggy as her lustful eyes connected with mine and I smirked. "Gonna cum if you don't take it easy."

"Cum then."

Tempting.

But I wanted to cum with my cock buried deep inside of her cunt. It had been a minute since I had any kind of sexual contact, let alone fuck since before rehab. And cuming in her mouth wouldn't put out the fire ignited in my stomach. I knew too much about excess to know I wouldn't be satisfied with it.

Then, the door swung open, and I let my gaze leave the blonde on her knees to land on the small redhead holding the door open in shock. I would identify those fiery locks anywhere, even more so when they were paired up with the most breathtaking forest greens I had ever seen. And behind her, the loser on-again-off-again was standing looking like an idiot, as usual.

"Get the fuck out, Lynn."

Lynn Asher instantly paled when she noticed me. Her green eyes watched me, giving me a once-over and taking in the sight of my rigid cock. Lynn blushed, cheeks flushing a beautiful coral color that made me smile. The room tensed and Byron Collins grabbed at the doorknob to pull the door closed behind them, leaving the blonde and I alone once again.

"Sorry about that," I apologized.

The blonde blushed. "Should we lock the door?"

I shrugged. "Kind of like the idea that someone could walk in and see us again."

There wasn't any need for more convincing to have her bouncing on my cock for the next ten minutes after that. And all I could think about as her walls wrapped vigorously around my engorged manhood was the tint of red that coated Lynn's rosy cheeks as I fucked into the girl bouncing on my thighs.

And once it was over, I dressed without giving the blonde a second glance as she attempted to give me her phone number before I was out of there. As I walked down the hall, I popped a cigarette into my mouth and lighted the cancer stick before taking a long hit. I was sure if the house owner caught me smoking inside, I would probably be getting an earful. Except, I didn't give a fuck.