✧˖°.🐋☁️.°˖✧𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; "𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡"✧˖°.☁️🐋.°˖✧

🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐

Hello guys againnn!!! ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა

I am here with new part!!! ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧

In this part there is soo much fight with ...¿ ૮₍'˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა

Who knows...? Okay, okay ໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა
I know everone is know who is it? ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ )

Yeah it is Tomioka Giyuu!!! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

Let's move on to the story!!! ˙ᵕ˙

but pleaseeee don't forget to comment and vote ≽^•⩊•^≼

🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐🫧𓇼𓏲*ੈ✩‧₊˚🎐

Hirae stands in front of the demon girl and the red-eyes boy. Hashira is standing right in front of Hirae but just standing? Hirae thought

"What is he doing? Is he thinking of attacking?"

Hirae also couldn't understand Hashira's calm movements. What does he think? What should Hirae do? And now it's too late to turn back. So she can't just go now. She was talking to herself inside.

"Hello Mr. Hashira! If you noticed, I'm attacking you! What is your problem?!"

Hashira was very unresponsive. Hirae could feel how powerful he was from the aura he was emitting. That's how she realized it was hashira. Hirae was dealing with the question marks in her mind. They were everywhere. If she doesn't get rid of them she will be distracted. Not that she cares, but if she's going to protect someone, she should be careful.

"Okay Hirae! Just stay calm.. The only thing you need to focus on is protecting the demon girl with the red eye. That's the important thing. Oh no...¿ When did these two become important to me?! I allowed human emotions, again.. okay. I hope.. I don't regret it."

While Hirae was thinking, Hashira started to attack. He would take advantage of Hirae's carelessness. Let's hope she wakes up soon.

Hashira was already on the attack. When I noticed, Hashira had already jumped into the air. He was going to attack from the air. When I looked up I realized he was almost on top of me. His haori and not too long...

Whatever! His short hair was waving in the air. Oh? His hair and haori were not the only things floating in the air. How wonderful! His katana is coming towards me! And very very fast!!
(≽^•⩊•^≼ how cutee)

Hashira and his katana come floating through the air. Seconds before the Hashira reached me, I jumped backwards.