☆ Please just be normal . > FRANCIS x READER <

Francis stands on the floor (hopefully 😭), and eats a piece of a cookie. He munched on the cookie, savoring the taste.

Francis jumps when he hears banging on his apartment door. He looks at the door, and he gulps down his cookie.

" Hello? "
He says, walking towards the door and looking through the peephole to see you. His heart skips a beat. He blushed profusely.

' [Name]? What are they doing here..? '
Francis thought to himself. He clears his throat. He never knew why he couldn't ever be normal around you. Francis' heart would race, his face would be all red, he would stutter, he would fumble his words, he didn't understand!

He takes a deep breath, 4 seconds in, 8 seconds out, and he looks at the door handle. He hesitated, but when he heard you knock on the door again, he gulped and opened the door.

" .. Hi,, [Name].. What are you doing here? "

" Just came to give you these! "
You hand him flowers. Flowers? His heart beats faster now. Were they really for him?

" ,, Thank you, uhm.. "

He looks off to the side, wondering if he should tell you the words he's been wanting to say to you for months. He shakes his head and looks back at you, thinking it's not time yet.

You look at him, confused. He moves aside.

" Come inside, please. "
You walk inside, and he closes the door, before following behind you. You both sit on the couch. Francis looks at the floor while you look around his apartment.

Francis clears his throat, the uncomfortable silence being broken.

" ,, Hey uhm,, you want something to drink? I've got milk, tea, water.. "
Francis stands up, about to head to the kitchen.

" Milk please, and thank you. "
You tell him, and he nods. He goes to the kitchen to make you a drink. He grabs the milk, and a cup, before pouring the milk into the cup. He gets himself some water as well. Eventually he comes back with your drink and hands it to you.

You thank him again, and he just nods.

After more uncomfortable silence, he sighs.

" Look, I know this is really the wrong time to ask but- do you want to get dinner sometime together? "
Francis asks as he looks at you, blush creeping up on his face.

You stare at him in disbelief, and you smile.

" I,, I would love to Francis! "
Francis smiles, and looks at you.

" G-Good, uhm- when's the best time? "

" Whatever is great with you! "

He nods and smiles. He hesitantly puts his hand onto yours.

" Good, let's please just hope it'll be normal. "

❥ Word count: 441