Hidden Inventory 2

Right now, we see Geto Preparing some Tea, While Strange Noises are being heard Behind Him

Geto then walks up to the couch, and the man starts to speak.

???: Please. Please listen to me. It was my fault. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.

We then see a man being covered in a pink cursed spirit with multiple faces.

Pink Cursed spirit: Kiss me. Come on, kiss me.

The man begins to plead.

???: I won't interfere in this again, and I won't be a curse user anymore.

Pink Cursed spirit: Let's kiss, come on, kiss me.

???: Of course, I'll quit Q, too. Right, I'll go home and be a farmer.

Geto Just ignored him and pretended he didn't hear the man.

???" You heard me!

Geto: I don't think curse users know much about farming.

???: You can hear me, Damn student acting.

Pink Cursed spirit continued to like the man.

???: How dare a student look down on me? Mr. Bayer has already arrived anyway.

He is the strongest combatant of Q. All of you will...

Geto Phone then lights up, and he grabs it and shows it to the man.

Geto: Hey. is This the Bayer you're talking about?

Geto then shows a photo of Bayer lying on the ground knocked out while Y/n is crouching beside him and Satori showing a peace sign.

The man's eye Widen.

???: That's him.

Geto then looks back on his phone

He swipes up and sees the multiple photos sent to him

One photo had Satoris arms wrapped around Y/n Neck and there smiling at the camera while in the top right corner Bayar in tied to a tree.

Another One With satori kissing Y/n cheeks and Y/n Blushing.

Geto sighs

Geto: How has that idiot not seen the signs? She should just ask him out already.

________________________________________________________________p

We see Toji sitting in front of the boating race.

???: All boats are lining up. Starting from the inner circle, one, two, three, four, five, six.

Shiu: I was wondering where you ran off to. What are you doing here?

Toji: I'm making money with money.

Shiu starts walking towards the seats.

Shiu: I have never seen you win, though.

Toji Then gives an annoyed face.

Shiu: Don't you have work?

Toji: You're really annoying. You make it sound like I'm unemployed

Shiu: That because you are. As an agent, I have an obligation to report.

your work performance to the client.

Toji: That girl is from the Gojo family. I couldn't do anything to her if I ran over there without a plan and that L/n Boy He's Like me not just in our pasts but strength as well.

Toji: I'm going to separate him from the Gojo girl, and even with that, We need to send a few idiots to weaken her as well. You are the one who's got work to do.