Chapter 25 - Girlfriend

ROSÉ's POV

I was startled when I felt someone hugged me from behind.

"Ready to go home Princes?"

It made me smile. Its been a month since we got back at the city.

A month of being Jisoo's girlfriend. All I can say is I've never been this happy in my life.

She makes me happy.

I removed her arms wrapped around my waist for me to face her. I wrapped my arms around her.

"Can I spend time at your place at least?" I asked cutely.

You see, Soojoo is the only one aware of our relationship. The people in the office and my parents are still oblivious of our relationship.

Jisoo already wants to tell them the very moment we got back. I stopped her, telling her we should at least get to know each other more. To see if what we feel is valid or we're just probably overwhelmed because of the situation where in.

Despite the visible objection on Jisoo's face she somehow agreed, assuring me that all she feel for me is true. That made my heart melt.

"I'm sorry you can't Princess, remember Lisa invited me?" She reminded me.

Argh! Already forgot about that.

I pouted.

"You want me to cancel it? Wait I'm gonna call Lisa. I'm sure we can reschedule this..."

I stopped her.

"No baby, just go. I'm sorry. I forgot that you have a schedule." I said to her.

She looked at me intently.

"Are you sure? You know I much I want your cuddles and than listening to her story about how she fell in love with an angry looking cat." Jisoo said.

But that made me laugh.

Yup, really sounded Lalisa.

I met Lisa like 5 or 6 times already. She is Jisoo's crackhead best friend.

I'm not the kind of person who easily gets fond or ease with someone's presence but with Lisa? I easily got along with her. She's kind, funny, and my soul sister. Also, she loves to annoy me. I remember her coming to my house because she said that she's hungry and keeps bugging me to cook food for her, which I did, and then I burned the steak. But we still end up eating it.

I even got jealous of her the first time I saw her at Jisoo's place. I thought this turtle rabbit was cheating on me because I saw Lisa trying to kiss Jisoo's cheek.

Only to find out that they're like sisters, who loves to do silly things together.

Lisa was there in every ups and downs of Jisoo's life. And I'm thankful that at Jisoo has someone who loves and treats her like a family regardless of not being blood related at all.

"Princess?" Jisoo called me, maybe she noticed that I zoned out.

I smiled at her fondly.

"I'm sure baby, just make sure you'll update me from time to time, okay? Talk only to Lisa and your friends, and no one else." I reminded her raising my brow.

I also remember that these two idiot crackheads always attracts the ladies attention.

She chuckled but saluted at the same time.

"Yes Ma'am." She answered. "I'll just drop you by your house and I'll go to our meeting place." She informed me and I just nodded.

"Ready to go?" She asked me when she saw I'm done fixing my things.