Chapter 3

Disclaimer:  The following narrative is a work of fiction created for entertainment purposes.  While inspired by real-world experiences and emotions, all characters, events, and locales depicted herein are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or real-life events is entirely coincidental.

Readers are encouraged to approach this work with an understanding that it is a product of imagination and storytelling, and should not be interpreted as factual or representative of any specific individual or group. The author assumes no responsibility for any unintended interpretation or consequences resulting from the consumption of this story. Enjoy the journey into this fictional world with an open mind and a sense of adventure."

To God be all the Glory .

————————————————————————————————
Chapter 3

Raivoso Dark Ring

A day that supposed to be celebrating become chaos . His 18th birthday but his now standing amidst the chaos, senses overwhelmed by the cacophony of destruction, He can hardly believe what His witnessing. The once-familiar streets are now a battleground, littered with debris and the remnants of shattered lives. Bombs detonate in the distance, their thunderous roars echoing off crumbling buildings, sending shockwaves through the ground beneath my feet.

Each explosion is a grim reminder of the relentless violence that has consumed this place. Gunshots ring out with relentless frequency, their sharp cracks cutting through the air like a deadly symphony. They seem to come from all directions, a constant reminder that danger lurks around every corner. He find himself enjoying the view of the chaos he is witnessing .

flames – towering pillars of fire that consume everything in their path with terrifying speed and ferocity. Buildings that once stood proud and tall now crumble to the ground, consumed by the relentless inferno. The acrid stench of smoke fills the air, choking and suffocating, a constant reminder of the devastation that surrounding them .

In the midst of this chaos, it's hard to make sense of anything. Who are the aggressors? Who are the victims? It's a blur of faces and voices, each one a testament to the human cost of conflict. But even though he is witnessing it all in front of him he doesn't feel a knot of fear and despair in his chest as he realize just how fragile life can be in a place like this. Fragile but sweet in his eyes .

But amidst the despair, there is also resilience – small acts of kindness and bravery that shine like beacons of hope in the darkness. Strangers band together to help one another, offering what little aid they can in the face of overwhelming odds. Lahat nag tatakbuhan at natataranta . Tinutulungan ang ibang batang makalayu sa lugar pero iniwan lang siya . No one held him and help him . An evil grin escape his lips .

As he continue to watch the chaos unfold before him , he can't help but wonder how it all came to this. How did a place that was once filled with life and laughter descend into such madness? And more importantly, is there any hope for a brighter future amidst the ruins?

" Master . We are here to protect you . Come with us . " a man came from nowhere . He look at the face of the man in front of him . Trying to recognize him but the smoke are clouding the place .

The man pulls out his wet towel and cover his masters mouth and nose to protect him from the dangerous smoke . He quickly pulled his master away from the place and inspect his surroundings from any possible danger that can harm his master .

Everyone in their ring come to pick up their master . They all know the danger that's coming their way because of this day . The long wait is over for the both Organizations. Everyone is working their ass off for the Heir of the Raivoso Dark Ring . The Heir of the biggest syndicate in the country .