☆ BONUS CHAPTER ☆

Season eight, episode 12.  '  27th March, 2020.'
'Go your own way'

THREE YEARS LATER

THIS WEEK ; Quincy and Elektra were supposed to be on their own and getting classes ready for the day but there had been other plans. For some reason, Jody and Tyler showed up at the flat they lived in, neither of them were expecting to see them but it had been ages since the last time they saw them so they didn't mind helping with whatever problem they had. Now, they saw each other at Mike and Fiona's wedding which had been in 2018, so that's two years they were around one another. She found it absolutely mad how things were moving very quickly.

Quincy loved her job, it meant she got to meet up with Rick whenever he was free, and she got to spend more time with Ryder as well, oh and Mariana and Liam if they weren't too busy with their schedules AND looking after their children. As for Indigo, Tee and Carmen, they weren't normally around to hang out though that was okay considering they were going to be dealing with the rest of their classes for uni. Did she miss when they all used to live together under one roof? Yes. It's funny, she hated the fact that she had to move out of Burnywood because of the fire, although, if it never happened, she never would've met the woman she cared about. And that was saying something.

As of right now, she wasn't able to sleep so she went into the front room and made herself a cup of coffee. Then, one of the doors opened, catching her attention. "Hey Jody" she quietly spoke.

Walking into the front room, Jody got a bit startled by Quincy's voice. "Oh- hey. What you doing awake?" she asked, closing the door behind her. She also checked if Elektra was asleep, by the looks of it, the other room was closed. "Couldn't sleep. Well, most days I'm already up at this time 'cause of work, but like, I could hear Tyler snoring. There's no point of me going back to bed , is there?" she quizzed, taking a small sip of her coffee. She softly laughed. "No, guess not. " she replied thus she went to check on Tyler whom was asleep on the sofa. "You guys have got a cool flat" she continued speaking as she approached him. The ombré haired girl smiled, looking around as did. "We do, don't we? It was hard work though, getting all the papers sorted." she said remembering how long it took for them to be moved in. "I bet it was. It's crazy to think you've been living here for three years"

"I know!" Quincy agreed with Jody, placing her cup down on the table. "I mean, I don't really feel like an adult but it's okay, I officially have my own place to call home. And it's even better with the person I love" she gushed, making them smile even more. She pointed a finger at her while saying "Don't tell Elektra that, she'll tease me for it for the rest of my life" she warned, mostly as a joke. She turned to face her "Don't worry, I won't. Though I think she knows already" she responded in a promising manner. She snorted knowing she might be right. "Yeah, alright" she finished saying, her cheeks turning a rose pink when she blushed. She looked down at her hands, observing her right hand. She liked looking at her ring from time to time, it was special.    "Is he gonna be asleep for the whole morning? I can't deal with the snoring"

At that question, Jody wasn't too sure. That's why she planned on waking Tyler up so she could talk to him. The reason they were at Quincy and Eletkra's place was because they were old enough to leave Ashden Ridge and they were now dating but not many people knew, only Sasha and May-Li whom wasn't too happy when she found out. The rules changed over the years, which led to them running away. "I'll sort it" she said just as she looked through a planner. Right after she'd spoken, she picked up one of the pillows, throwing it at him and he woke up all confused. "Wake up!"