Cheater Loona x Depressed Suicidal Male Reader

Requested by: Brandon357

__________________________

Holy Homicide

__________________________

(Y/N)'s POV 

I woke up from my nap.

(Y/N)'s mind: Wait... wasn't i just with Frenni, Chiku, and... Hmm...

(Y/N): I must've been dreaming...

I grabbed my phone, seeing that i had 19 new messages from my ex Loona where she was having sex with numerous random hellhounds. She made sure to torture me with those images every chance she got, knowing how much it pained me to see it. Between the photos she'd always write things like "You like how they're railing me?" or "Better than your pathetic cock" or even "Go kill yourself". It was the same every day. She'd always text me things like that or come and beat me up at work and steal my money. I barely had enough to feed myself to not starve to death. I drank some water to try and fill my stomach so it doesn't hurt, brushed my fur a little, and started walking to work. Her father always stood by her, so i couldn't ask him for help. Not that he cared much anyway. Millie and Moxxie always tried to help me, but they were always shut off by Loona. 

Small timeskip

I entered the meeting room. Millie waved at me.

(Y/N): Good morning...

Loona: *Shows me the finger* Go shove that "good morning" up your ass, fucker.

I whimpered silently because of her comment, but Millie was having none of it.

Millie: What do you want him to say? "Bad fucking morning?"

They growled at each other. Moxxie patted the seat next to him, signaling me to come sit with them.

Moxxi: How do you feel, man?

(Y/N): Oh, you know. I manage.

Moxxie: You know that if you ever need anything, you can call me or Millie, right?

(Y/N): I know... I just don't wanna be a burden to you is all.

Moxxie: Nonsense! You can count on us for whatever-

Blitz: Alright, everyone, we have a new client! 

Blitz started explaining our next target, but my phone buzzed and i got distracted. I looked at what it was and saw that Loona has taken photos of her opening. There was semen dripping from it, making me almost throw up. I couldn't imagine how many different DNAs were there. I looked up at her. She was looking at me with an evil smirk on her face. I looked away, trying not to give her the satisfaction of hurting me, but it was hard to hide.

Blitz: Everyone got that? 

Moxxie: Yeah.

Millie: Yes!

Loona: Whatever.

(Y/N): Huh? W-What?

Moxxie and Millie began leaving and dragged me with them.

Millie: I'll tell you on our way.

Blitz: Cool. I'll have to make a phone call now.

He walked out. Loona extended her paw forward, making stumble and fall down. Moxxie got angry.

Moxxie: Was that necessary?!

Loona: Aw, come on! He deserves every bit of it! 

Millie: *Shows her two middle fingers* Fuck off, Loona! Not only do you sit on your ass all day, but you have the nerve to pick on (Y/N) when he was the perfect partner for you!