Chapter 12:Dad, Alastor

Lucifer slowly woke up to find himself in Alastor's arms. He smiled, relieved that Alastor had forgiven him. However, he wondered what he would do if Charlie found out. How could he explain the situation to her? Alastor soon woke up and saw that Lucifer was lost in thought. He whispered in his ear and placed his hand on Lucifer's cheek, caressing it. He noticed how puffy and red Lucifer's eyes looked and saw that he was trying to hold back tears. Lucifer rubbed his head against Alastor's hand before giving him a peck on the lips.

Alastor: "Lucifer, what's wrong"

Lucifer: "I am sorry"

Alastor: "I've forgiven you already dear, ....but please answer my question about how you became Louise."

Lucifer sighed before telling everything, such as what he told Husk the last time, but he also told him about the extermination and how he couldn't interfere when he got harmed. Alastor pulled him in for a hug, and Lucifer started crying. Alastor wiped his tears away and said, "Dear, you're going to make your eyes puffier." Alastor thought to himself, "So that's why... Oh, my poor Lucifer. Don't worry, we won't ever have to be apart," Lucifer then petted his head, which surprised Alastor.

Alastor: "Lucifer"

Lucifer: "Sorry, did I hurt you"

Alastor: "No, you simply surprised me"

Lucifer: "Huh well I guess I should call you Bambi instead of Giraffe"

Alastor: "I beg your pardon"

Lucifer: "It's a cute nickname don't you agree"

Alastor snarled a bit, and Lucifer giggled as he put his palm on his mouth. Alastor saw the wedding band on Lucifer's finger, grabbed his hand, and pulled the ring from Lucifer's finger, laying it on the table.

Alastor: "Why do you wear this, when you and Lilith aren't together"

Lucifer: "Mhm, jealous much ... I have to wear it until I find Lilith because hell will go into chaos knowing that the rulers of hell are no longer united and that one of them has disappeared"

Alastor: "Fine, but don't wear it when you are with me, and let me see your wound"

Lucifer: "Oh that"

He revealed his stomach to show a scar that would eventually fade but is still visible. Alastor was unhappy that Lucifer stole his pain; Lucifer could see what Alastor was thinking, so he changed the subject. Lucifer walked closer to Alastor and rested on him, while Alastor placed his arms around Lucifer's waist.

Lucifer: "I understand, but can you tell me what you did when you first arrived in Hell?"

Alastor: "Well, when first arrived ......"

While chatting in Lucifer's room, Charlie woke up early and decided to make breakfast. But before that, she needed to check on her father. As she walked to the elevator, it stopped and she exited it, making her way towards her father's room. Lucifer heard footsteps approaching his room, so he quickly covered Alastor with a blanket and walked to the door, opening it before Charlie could.

Lucifer: "Charlie"

Charlie: "Oh Dad, I came to check if you feel better since last night you were"

Lucifer: "Yep"

Charlie: "Are you sure"

Lucifer: "Yes, I feel fine"