chapter - 7

Smut warning

The air in the room of requirement was dense and Draco sat there his legs apart his hand resting at his crotch.

'About time you showed up'

'Where were you' he asked

'Sorry I slept in' you replied

You lied through your teeth you figured what was going to happen here today so you went back to the common rooms and into your room to change into lingerie.

He stood up from his chair and then he made his way over to you and caressed your face.

Your lips met and your hand creeped around the back of his neck pulling him closer.

Even through all that has been going on all of your focus was on this moment right now.

Suddenly there was a bang at the door, Draco dragged you to a corner of the  room and ducked under a table between a bookshelf.

Then then Draco lifted up my skirt. Then he undid his belt.

'what?! Draco, right here?!, someone just came in!'

'right here sweetheart'

My heart began to race, in my chest and my grip tightened on his shirt.

He then unbuttoned my shirt revealing the lingerie, I saw him get hard.

His belt jingled in the silence of the room

He hunted his trousers then pulled his boxers down making his massive dick boing up to his belly button.

He aligned himself with me before pushing in, without a condom.

'fuucckk' I moaned

Draco put his hand over my mouth incase someone else was truly in the room.

With his other hand he picked up my wrist and placed it on my lower stomach every time he thrusted I could feel a bulge forming.

Then he thrusted deeper and the amount of pleasure overwhelmed me.

Then he flipped me so my ass was in the air, grabbing and pulling my hair, he pushed back into me, making him pull my hair harder as I tightened around his dick.

Then he started going harder and faster due to the new position giving him more depth to explore.

Then he cummed In me

'hehe that's what you get you little slut'

'fuck' I say collapsed on the floor

Then we heard someone

'omg theres someone else in here?'

'totally a first year' I said to Draco as we both got dressed and snuck out of the room before running around the corridors, I joined despite the pain between my legs.

A/N

I'm tired ok cut me some slack