𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗~🥀𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫🥀

-Time skip a few months later-

In the past few months, I've been hanging around the hotel, treating the crew to fancy dinners and spending the night more regularly.

And Angel was right! I ended up befriending the entire hotel staff, quickly learning that most of them just have a pissed-off nature, which is fitting, since they're in Hell.

It was another lazy Friday afternoon for me. I was lounging about in my office, reading a fanfic on my phone when I got a notification from Angel.

I clicked on it.

"Heya toots,
Everyone at the hotel is pissed, even Charlie a little...but we have a new visitor!
I'll tell you more when you get here, but come asap!"

A visitor?

Who could've possibly wanted to be redeemed at a hotel like Charlie's?

I mean, no offense to her, but...I didn't know there was actually a willing demon to want that...

I shrugged and grabbed my car keys, slipping on my jacket as I started walking out of my office.
"I'm going out!" I hollared out to Vox, whom was working a late shift.

There was a brief silence.

"Hello??" I called back.

I come into his office to see him watching...porn.

He quickly looked up from his computer, closing out the tab as he scrambled up from his seat.

"Uhhh heyyyy girl!!" He said, leaning against the door frame.

"Er—hi. I'm just going out...sorry if I interrupted your little...sesh here..."

His face went bright red, "uh..."

"...right. Um bye!" I sped walked out of his office, fiddling with my car keys as I ran out to the parking lot.

~•*•~

When I arrived at the hotel, I was taken aback to see that the sign now read "The Hazbin Hotel" rather than the usual "Happy Hotel".

I shrugged.

Can't complain...it was a much better name than the old one.

I knocked on the door.

Angel answered it, quickly pulling me inside.

"Thank fuck you got here...! Come in! They're all eating in the kitchen..."

Eating?

"But I thought I was gonna make dinner?" I said, disappointed as he led me to the kitchen.

Usually whenever Angel called me over, I ended up cooking dinner for the gang, they loved it.

"Yeah...about that...there's been a minor setback..." He rubbed the back of his neck as he pulled me into the dining room, where everyone was eating in silence.

I looked over Angel's shoulder and saw them eating what looked like...jambalaya?

Charlie caught my eye and she quickly ran up to give me a tight hug.

"Oh, thank heavens you're here!" She exclaimed.

"Woah woah woah, what's going on? Is there an emergency? What's wrong?" I demanded.

"No my dear, there's no emergency!" I heard a distorted, radio-sounding voice laugh.

I turned around to see a tall deer demon in red walking up to me with his hands behind his back, a freakishly huge smile plastered along his face.

"Who are you?" I asked.

He grinned even wider, "I am Alastor, the radio demon! Pleasure to meet you darling, quite a pleasure!"

Charlie ran behind me for cover and squeaked in fear.

(End of part 1)

A/N: Okay, so I found this comic strip that totally suits the story so much:

And remember if any of you would like to submit fanart for this book let me know :)

(Sorry I'm very repetitive)

Stay tuned~

~earth_angel17