clumsy 🌹

Heya! Hands Part 6 will be out next, probably in a couple of days! Anyways hope you like this story :D ALSO I MADE A FRUBBO PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY, SO TELL ME IF YOU WANT IT

Fred pov:

I have another month off of work, and im extremely bored, there is no one to hand out with...well apart from tubbo but he is very busy, but I guess I could ask if he wants to hang out. I decided to text tubbo

---------------

Rose🌹♥️

'hey tubbo, are you busy?'

'No,why?'

'was Wondering if you wanted to hang out'

'oh! I would love to hang out, when?'

'well, we could meet at spawn in like an hour, if that's fine with you'

'okay! I'll see you soon :)'

---------------

Wait, I should have planned this more... oh god oh god oh god, wait there was a ice skating ring that just opened, maybe I could take him there..wait is this like a date.. omg I just asked tubbo on a date.

Tubbo pov:

Okay, i got to meet Fred in an hour, okay I should definitely get out of my work clothes and maybe into something more comfortable, maybe a hoodie and joggers (sweat pants.) since I was working on my trains, I get all my tools and put them away, and make sure the train will be fine while it's left alone. I run over to my house and in to my room which I then change into my clothes (a green hoodie with gray joggers- sweat pants-) I have about 20 minutes till I meet up with them.. I wonder what we will be doing, hopefully something fun, well anything with him is fun..okay i got 15 minutes now, since i accidently day dreamed but that's fine, I think I will walk to spawn instead of teleporting. After 10 minutes I arrive at spawn,5 minutes left so I decided to go hang around near the pond. The pond was surrounded by beautiful flowers; some red, some blue , some yellow. After about 5-7 minutes I hear the teleport sound and I see Fred! He was wearing a white t-shirt with a blue jacket, with gray joggers. I walk up to him.

"Heya Fred!" I say excited
"Hey tubb- oh you have oil on your face" he says
"Oh, I do? I must of forgotten to clean that off..."I say back
"Stand still" they say and before I answer he takes out a cloth and wipes my cheek and my hands, my face heats up.
"Thank you.." I say flustered
"Of course, now should we start going?" Fred says
"Sure! But where are we going?" I ask
"That's a secret, follow me!" He says
"Okay I guess" I say as I follow him, around 5 minutes of walking we arrive in front of an ice-skating ring. We head in side and sign in.

Ps: I have never been to an ice skating ring or anything like that's so I'm sorry if I get stuff wrong lmao

We put on our skates and head into the ring, luckily the island was very quiet today and there was no-one in there. Fred goes into the ring before me and I was about to go in as well but..

"I don't know how to skate..." I say
"Oh! Well I could help you if you'd like?" He offers
"Uhmm sure.." I say embarrassed.

He goes up to the door of the ice ring and gently grabs my hand, I stand into the ring.

"Okay, so first we're going to move forwards and remember I'm here" he says
"So do I move like I'm walking or?" I question
"So kinda like your walking" they answer
"Oh okay" I say before attempting to move, I get one step before loosing my balance and falling, luckily Fred was there to catch me, he was very warm..

"Woah, are you okay?" He questions
"Uh yeah, t-thanks for catching me" I say a little embarrassed that i fell. I pull myself up, a little to fast, and I fall backwards on to the ice.

"Ow.." I mutter
"Be careful there, a little more slower this time," he says while putting a hand out and I grab it to get up, I slowly get up and he grabs my hands again.

"Okay try to walk again" he says. I manage to get in about 3 steps this time before loosing my balance, luckily I didn't fall this time.

"Okay. That's progress! One more time " he says
"Okay" i say. Im actually able to walk a bit but I do eventually fall. I land in Fred's arms again... He chuckles and puts me back to my feet.

"How about we take a break?" He says
"Okay.." I say
"Are you okay, you seem sad" he says
"It's nothing, don't worry" I say. Fred guides me to the entrance and we go to the seats to have a break.

"Are you sure your okay?" He questions
"It's just that...I'm sorry that I'm wasting your time" I stutter out
"Don't worry, your not wasting my time"
I don't say anything but I nod in appreciation. After 10 or so minutes we head back on the ice and he again grabs my hands gently and guides me back on.

Gonna do a time skip since I have been writing this for like a month since I didn't know what to put lmao - after the ice thing idk -

-still tubbo pov-

We head out of the building and start walking to spawn, we talk along the way about random stuff. We arrive at spawn and before we both teleport away Fred turns me to face him... He gently kisses my lips

"I have had an amazing time, we should do this more often, goodbye!" He says and teleports off, leaving me speechless and flustered. I quickly teleport home and head into my room thinking of what just happened.

Fred pov:

We were both about to teleport home but I have gathered enough courage...I turn tubbbo to face me and I kiss him on the lips and say a goodbye before I teleport away to my house. I go into my room re-thinking my choices.

Okay that's it! Hands..6 ( I think) will be out next, idk when since I have tests this week, but probably soon though

Words: 1082

Done: Monday 13th May 2024