Secrets

Donatello's pov:
It's been 2 months since i arrived in this universe, and it has been interesting, to say the least. All these alternative versions are so different but similar in a way to them. At the moment, we all are sitting around the tv watching Mikey and Raph play games. Donna was leaned against me between me and April, which I am thankful for.

Casey then said, "Hey guys, do you want to play 2 truths and 1 lie?" Everyone but me and Donna said "Sure why not? " I looked at Donna, who looked back at me and nodded, and we both nodded. I then asked, "So, who's first?" Casey put up his hand and then said, "I will... okay, I have a little sister, I'm gay and i consider donnie my best friend. " Raph, O'Neil, Mikey said, "The third one. " Donna, Leo, and I said, "The second one, " Casey eyes lit up, and he said,"Both Donnies and Leo are correct. I'm actually bi"

Then O'Neil went next, "I have a crush on Donatello, I'm a good person, and I have amazing skills." I then said "Hey I thought this was 2 truths 1 lie, not 3 lies. " they all looked at me, shocked O'Neil looked at me annoyed then left. It was Mikeys turn "Okay so... I like drawing and art, I hate Donatello, and I'm bisexual. " We all said, "The second one, " he nodded.

Now it's Raph turn "Okay I support the lgbtq+, I have a soft spot for family, I like april."I was thinking which to pick when everyone else said, "Second one, " I said instead."The third one?" Raph looked at me and smirked and said, "Guess Donatello won that one. I don't like what april has done to Donnie. " we were all shocked and got over it pretty quickly

Now it was leos turn "Hmm oh I know... I'm in love with Karai, I'm have a crush, and I'm Bisexual" they all seemed to have to think I just said "The first one I don't know who Karai is" they agreed with me and Leo nodded in confirmation.

Now it was my turn. O'Neil had come back after cooling off. I said, "So first I have a son, I have insomnia and I'm gay." they all thought about it until they said, "The first one. " I smirked and shook my head. O'Neil shouted,"WHAT YOU HAVE A SON AND WHAT WAS THE LIE?" I looked at her and said,"I'm bi, but I prefer males, and yes, I have a robot son, shelldon. I never said he was organic. "

it was now Donna's turn, and I think I know what she's doing. "I like inventing things, I love april... and I'm trans female." I wanted for the others to guess first they all said the third one besides Leo and I. Donna turned to us and said, "What do you two guess?" I looked at her then Leo and said "Leo go first. I already know the answer, " Leo says."The second one?" I smirked and said,"I agree. " She nodded and said,"Correct leo and Donatello. "

Casey said "Wait hang on, your female?" Donna nodded and said,"I was going to come out, but I was afraid you would hate me. " Mikey then spoke up and said "Donnie we would never hate you also now what's your new name?" I replied "Donna she goes by Donna. " I looked at O'Neil, who has a disgusted look on her face

Raph then said, "And how do you know this?" I looked at Raph and said,"Because she told me. " Leo asked,"How long have you known? " I thought about it and answered "the day after I got here, " Casey said, shocked."You've been hiding this for that long?" Donna answered "Well longer for me anyway, but is that okay with you all? " they all nodded except O'Neil. I then looked at her while pulling Donna into me and said,"O'Neil, you seem to be giving a disgusted look at Donna. What's up?" O'Neil replied, pissing me off."He's just doing this so he can steal you from me, Donatello."

I looked at this B*tch and yelled "OKAY B*TCH I SEE DONNA AS A LITTLE SISTER NOT A F*CKING LOVER AND WHEN ARE YOU GONNA GET IT THROUGH YOU DUMB F*CKING HEAD" I was now getting up and slowly walking towards this b*tch as she backed away "I WILL NEVER F*CKING LOVE YOU I HATE YOU IF I GOT A CHOSE TO EITHER DATE YOU OR CASEY I WOULD PICK CASEY OVER YOU I WOULD PICK ANY ONE OVER YOU" I felt 2 people grab my arms to hold me back from hitting her "GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I ATTACK YOU AND ONLY COME BACK WHEN YOU WANT TO APOLOGISE"