2. All The Leaves Are Brown

Warnings- slight cussing, short chapter, handcuffs involved.

December 4th, 1977

December 4th, 1977

"You know for someone who is literally on her way to Sydney, Australia about to shoot her first movie. You would think you'd have a happier face than that bitch resting face." Steve cackles, popping roasted peanuts inside his mouth. He irritates me with his crunching sound.

"Oh and not to mention, you're flying first class, sweetheart."

I slightly turn and acknowledge him for the first time today. "I did not ask to be dragged across the world nor did I ask for this first-class shit. I don't want to do your stupid movie." I grit.

He continues to eat his peanuts, unbothered. "Yeah, well tough shit. Don't forget we have a contract."

"How can I? If you remind me every goddamn five minutes!"

"Keep your voice down, Blair. Or I'll drag you to the bathroom and make everyone hear how miserable you sound as I fuck you in the ass."

My lips zipped shut. For now.

Frustrated he thumps his peanuts down at the tray table and sighs heavily, running his hand through his semi-long hair. "I don't know what's with the attitude. You slept like a baby last night."

I keep quiet, my mind flashing back to last night when he picked me up at my apartment to stay the night at his mansion so I wouldn't flee anywhere.

Flashback

"Golly, Blair I ain't gonna bite. Put the suitcase down. Make yourself at home, sweetheart."

"I rather not make myself at home since I won't be living here." I snap.

"We'll talk about it after we come back from Australia."

"Steve you can't force me. Nowhere in the contract says that I have to be with you physically or sexually."

"Oh, Baby. I don't need a contract for you to take my cock. You'll do that on your own." he laughed genuinely.

"Why are you so certain?" I say, slightly trembling for his answer.

He steps closer and takes the suitcase and shoves it away from us. "Because you know I'm the only one who can stretch out that tight pussy of yours. Fill up every space on your wall. Nice and full. So close and tight. I see your legs still ache for me. I think someone wants me to fuck them right here against this wall. Have my cock deep in their pussy."

I gulp as he is extremely close. He smirks wider looking down at my thighs clenching together.

"Are you still going to be upset over the contract or am I going to see your eyes rolling screaming to fuck you harder?" he asks, humming.