Respect sir decision (2024)

(March 11)
Respect me decision first and I will respect yours later~

Sir Carol:I really missed you all,but I more missed the last year student.
We don't have anything to say at that moment.
Today is our first day of school of 2024 and sir carol really wanted to see all of us after recess and finally the moment I was scared of...

(Previously)
I was in my class of 5Cekal and we're all ten students I was so happy to see all my friends again.
Soon our teacher came his named is "Sir King" he teaches us mathematic and he ask us to settle down for a bit and listen to him.
As he talked to much about our last journey in the school.
I felt so nervous and sad to leave my school year's and after sir spoke about it.
He continues with one speech that would turn into a nightmare
He told us that Sir Carol wanted to see us at seminar room for our switched students into each classes following our results of final mid examination.

Worried frustrated and more I couldn't help but to think I was the one who been chosen to moved into another class
Rowena:Mel kau tu (Mel it's you)
I felt so sad and more sad even heard this news and I was like what unearthed did he really changed and switch a student to another class even though we are perfect

After we in seminar room we all started to fight over against sir carol to let us stay in our class.
Some of people agree with his decision so of them are not including me.
As he spoke the students name with divided by classes which than I heard my name.
Untill I suprised my heart felt into pieces it wasn't i wanted and isn't what I really need to be god did this to me and this is not what I meant to putted.
I was been putted in the highest level class with top student which is A class and I don't even like it. Felt so worry to have rivel in the class. I decided to against sir carol and fight my justice.
As I confront him I said
"Sir put me in class Ikhtisas"
Sir:"why how about Madelyne?
Me:"I but Rowena...
I can't barley speak to him as I was almost about to cry and sir carol didn't even care about my decision.
I was almost cry and feeling upset.
My friend madelyne try to calm me down and as that moment I saw Rowena felt upset and One of it Rowena was my best friend before Madelyne.
Sir carol:so everyone okay? Maybel?
Maybel:Yes
Sir Carol:Mel?
Me:No
Sir carol:why not?
Everyone saw my face turning blue and I felt nothing but to hate sir carol decision to put in the highest level class.
Sir Carol:Okay everyone listen this isn't about to be smart or not smart.You have to get used to the new environment, try to get along, your friends are not always with you. if you are in university you get a new atmosphere too so please get used to being independent
What he spoke out if his mouth make me felt anger and sad I was disappointed.
Sir Carol:So this is final, and this is the official of your class later you can move to your respective class as determined by our dissolution. Please respect the teacher's decision.
Sir Carol:Any questions?Méiyǒu? Or Me Pai?
Students:Me Pai Mei Pai!!!
As I wasn't in mood I ran out first than the rest of my classmates even I left my friends behind after finished our discussion.

I don't feel anything and try to hate sir carol so much.
And pack my bags and say goodbye to my old classmates even my friend Rowena she felt so upset because sir carol separated me with my old best friend and now we ain't classmates.
I moved with angered and so as my best friend Madelyne we both in the same class in A class this class called 5 Sains and we both in the high level class.
The reason we both being in the class because our mark's on exam was very perfect and we both in the same level which is top 20.

Back home I tell my parents about being in the class A their both are happy but I didn't felt the same thing.
I never wanted to make someone upset and this is what I should be.
After we reached home I cry as my tears drop like raining water drop. And that moment god gives me something that I shouldn't received and that night I prayed allot so I could find away to moved to my old class.