Chapter Two - the BAU

"Sometimes I wish killers would just take a weekend off, I haven't made it out to Atlantic City in so long." Emily Prentiss groaned as she tilted her head back, sighing in exasperation.

"You know Carl Eugene Watts was known as the Sunday Morning Slasher due to all his attacks taking place on sunday morning around 4am." Emily looked over at Dr. Spencer Reid with an annoyed glance.

Before she could reply, a blond blur ran past them, headed for Hotch's office.

"Looks like your wish still hasn't come true." Derek Morgan smirked over at Emily.

Emily rolled her eyes. "Guess my sin to win weekend will have to wait." Seeing Aaron Hotchner and Jennifer Jareau head towards the briefing room, she stood up from her chair.

Seeing Derek's confused look, she smiled as she left for David Rossi's office to let him know they had a case.

Derek rolled his eyes and followed Reid to the briefing room.

Taking her place at the table, Emily opened the folder JJ had left out for her.

JJ turned her hand towards the tv, struggling to get the remote to work. "It's only been a day, I don't know why I'm struggling."

The screen finally changed, sighing JJ introduced the case. "In Washington D.C. bones were found in the trunk of a 1967 chevy Impala driven by two men. While it was being radioed in, the driver drove off, scattering the bones across four lanes of traffic. There's warrants out for their arrest."

"Have they identified the bones?" Morgan said as he looked up from his folder.

"A forensic anthropologist has been called to the scene and is working on that now." JJ replied.

"What about the men, do we know anything about them?" Emily looked closer at the folder trying to make out the figures in the surveillance images.

"They're brothers: Dean and Sam Winchester. They've been arrested and suspected on several counts of grave robbing, grand larceny, assault, and murder." JJ answered, "They always manage to escape custody and their files keep getting lost."

"You can see why there's time to waste. They could be looking for the next victim." Hotch stood up from his chair and stopped in the doorway. Turning to face his team, he announced, "Wheels up in thirty."