43|Jokes

Vote, comment & enjoy!

Tsuyomi 'Reign' Hayes| 18

🗓️May 15th📍Unknown

"T pan yuh left" Jay's voice comes through the earpiece and I shift to my right allowing him to take out the man he spotted and I shoot another who thought he was being discreet by sneaking up on us.

Moving around me to clear my path, I watched his back while simultaneously taking out anyone who wasn't on our team.

We were currently on a mission for my father to retrieve a parcel and the minute we pulled up and entered the building, bullets nuh stop rain.

"Behind yuh Jay" I mutter disarming the smoke bomb to through ahead of him as we enter another room, taking out anything in sight.

"Fuck" he suddenly curses catching me off guard and my senses started tingling, "A wah?" a slight panic raises within me and a strong arm wraps around my waist pulling behind a column.

Pressed up against Jay as bullets beat against the small column, he chuckles lowly, "Relax T, mi good" he says trailing his hand from my waist to rest on my breasts and he squeezes it.

"How dem yah feel suh round?" he questions and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me. Leave it to him fi horny in the middle of a fucking shootout with dead bodies around us.

"Can you focus, later we can do that" I tell him when the persons shooting finally ran out of bullets and we took the time to move from behind the column, taking them out.

"Package secure, regroup" Ricco's voice comes through the earpiece and Jay signals to me.

Ricco was the lead on this mission and he asked Jay and I to back him suh that's the only reason we were here. Mommy wasn't too happy about it but when duty calls we affi move.

One thing I can say though, is I'm going to miss this when I go off to college. The rush, the adrenaline, all of it.

Cautiously making our way through the building toward where we pulled up earlier, I was behind Jay scanning the rooms carefully when a man ran up on him and I acted quickly.

Bussing his head open before Jay could defend himself, he turns swiftly no doubt with shock written on his face.

"60 points that mi gone eno G, yah slack up babes. Weh yuh head deh?" I ask tapping him on the temple now that I was standing in front of him and he laughs.

I was up 20 bodies to his measly 16 and I was enjoying the win cause normally he would be the one dropping bodies like nothing.

"Enjoy it" he beams impressed and I pull my mask down to kiss him even though his mask's covering his lips, "Mi want a present fi this" I tell him on our way out and he nods.