The Spoiled

(btw y/n can look like however you want)

It was warm but not hot of a day in Egypt, young Atem sitting on his throne. His legs dangled as he crossed his arms, being irritated yet his enormous throne making him seem tiny like a baby. Y/n noticing his behavior but it was more a usual for her and the other servants. Ever since his father's passing, he's been acting bratty which the servants have feared except for y/n. She was a loyal yet calm servant for the pharaoh, she was the youngest out of all servants, in her early 20's.

Y/n: "Are you alright your majesty?"

Atem: "I'm alright but just go... Go get me some tea or something!"....

Said the young king who raised his voice almost to the sound of yelling, his servants were too afraid to deal with anger and tantrums so mostly y/n helped out to the best of her ability. Y/n politely bows and leaves to get the drink he requested. Minutes later she comes back with the drink he requested.

He snatched the drink from the servant and takes a sip

Atem: ugh! It's cold! I want warm tea now!

Y/n sighs and nods quietly, luckily she had an extra just in case he would complain.

Atem: you knew?!... whatever, now leave me alone!!

Y/n: of course my pharaoh, anything else?...

Atem: ugh....fetch me a blanket

Y/n: what length? And what color?

Atem: fluffy, medium and white with gold trimmings.

She nods, leaves and within minutes she comes back with the blanket as requested. After that, the king requested more things such as grapes and other things. After assisting the pharaoh she heads back to the servants quarters.

Servant: I seriously don't know how you're not afraid of him.... he'll d-do horrible things if we don't listen...

Y/n: it's because of his father's passing...

Servant: he doesn't even have a mother either...

Y/n: it's lamentable thing....a child ruling all on his own...

Servant: were all here for him but he pushed us away...

Y/n: he's still grieving about his—

She gets cut off when the pharaoh orders a servant. Before anyone goes y/n goes as usual. The pharaoh in his rancor of a mood demands chicken and ta'amiya. Y/n feeds him as many plates as requested which was around 4 plates.