Apa Fer Milaange - 1

Shuru krne se pehle bass itna kahungi ki trust me aur bina kisi conclusion par aaye padhna.

Note : In this they don't have a channel.

It was just another normal day for Gautami until she went to Abhyudaya's house to meet him.

She was a happily going to meet her best friend or should I say boyfriend as he called her to his house, he said that he just wants to spend time with her. She and Abhi came into relationship last year and are friends since like 11 years.

She was searching something in her drawer when accidentally got hurt in her finger. She take off the ring (which Abhi gave her) to check when the ring ring fall under the bed. She panicked as she wasn't able to find the ring. It was really important for her, for them. She tried harder to search for ring but the space to reach under the bed was so less that her hand was getting stuck, in this process she again hurt her. She tried and at last found the ring. She felt relieved, she can't lose this ring. Abhi gave her this with so much love.

Flashback

They both were in Paris under the Eiffel tower when a couple told Gautami to click a picture of them. She happily agreed, adoring the couple.

"Kitne pyaare hai na woh, Abh-"
She turned to find Abhyudaya on his knees with a ring.
"Abhi, ye sab kya-"

"Shhh, shaant devi shaant, Gautami tu jabse meri life mein aayi hai sab accha lagne lga hai yaar. Tera hasna aur dusro ko hasana, tera motivation aur haa teri ye jhali harkate bhi pyaari lgti hai ab toh. Toh meri maggie kya tum sach mein pure haq se meri banogi. Agar ab tak na samjhi toh sun I love you Miss Gautami Kawale, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yess, yess yess yess a billion times yess."

Her response was quick and they seized the deal not with a kiss but with a hug which was not friendly anymore.

"Iss ring ko hamesha sambhal ke rakhna, agar main tere pass na hu toh isse meri taraf se ek khaas taufa samjh lena. Yun kahu toh samajhna ki main hi hun."
He said,

"Main iss ring ko aur tujhe dono ko kahi jaane nahi dungi."

End of Flashback

Now, as she got ready she left for Abhi's house. His mother opened the door, she greeted her and went to his room to find him in deep thought. She could sense something was wrong, the aura was not good.

"Kya hua? Aise muh latkaaye kyun baitha hai?"

He looked up, that's when she realised he, he was crying? But why?
She ran to him,
"Aree, kya hua ye kya haal bana rakha hai apna? Sun, idhar dekh meri aankhon mein dekh aur sach bta kya hua hai? Aisa haal kyu bnaya hua hai apna?"

She wipes his tears, he make her stand, hold her and looks directly into her eyes.

"Dekh, mujhe nhi pta tujhe kaise batau par.. par... pa-"

"Kya par? Kya hua hai tujhe? Dekh ab mujhe darr lg rha hai bol na kya hua kya hu-"

"Mai Mumbai chod rha hu"

"Kyaa?"
This came more like a whisper from her mouth but he was able to hear it and feel the pain behind her voice.
"Sun panic mat kar aur sun meri baat dhyaan se main nahi jaana chahta but papa ka phir se transfer ho gya hai yaar, jaana padega, main kya kru tu bta."

"Kaha.. kaha hua hai transfer?"

"London"

"What?"