Apa Fer Milaange - 2

Reminder : Isme koi bhi youtuber nahi hai not even the upcoming characters.

3 year's later,

Gautami was sitting on her bed packing her belongings as she is going to her friends house to stay. She got a call from her office, she finished it and spoke to herself in mirror looking extremely tired,

"I have to take a break from office. I think it's the first time I am taking such a long break but what to do after all it's my besti-, I mean friend Urmi and Mithilesh's wedding. I am going there for one week to help them."

The next day she left early, she reached Mithilesh's house and had breakfast and from there everyone left for the venue where they are gonna stay for a week.

Everyone was so tired so they just discussed the dates of the events and went to their respective rooms.

The next day also went in preparations of haldi function but at evening when Gautami was finally done with cross checking the decorations she goes to the huge balcony with a mug of coffee in her hand and feels the cold wind on her face.

She was gazing at the stars and couldn't help but let out a heavy sigh as even she had imagined such traditional wedding for her and him. She had thought of mixing the Marathi and Bengali culture in one wedding. Just the thought of their wedding gives her goosebumps, her's and Abhyu-, well what's the point of thinking about this know right? Maybe?

"I don't know what's happening to me, why am I feeling like something is gonna happen?"
She thought to herself, her chain of thoughts broke as Urmila called her.

The next day everyone was getting ready for haldi. Gautami helped Urmila getting ready and then herself wears a beautiful yellow kurti with long shrug. She went towards the pool area where the function was to be held. They all enjoyed very much, Gautami applied haldi to Mithilesh and bends to apply it to Urmi when Mithilesh shouted,

"Aree Abhyudaya, finally tu aa gya yaar. Tujhe pata hai kabse intezaar kar raha hu main tera."

Haye Ni Apaan Fer Milange, Kade Na Kade Fer Milaange

Dekhin Sohneya Dekhin Sohneya Apaan Milange Zaroor Ve

Ho Dekhin Sohneya Dekhin Sohneya Apaan Milange Zaroor Ve

Her heart skipped a bit after hearing his name. She turned to find Abhyudaya standing there in a light yellow kurta. He was not looking any different, still had that innocent smile, killing jawline, cute and hot face but yeah his dark circles got increased, Is he not sleeping properly? She thought all of this as she watched Abhyudaya hugging Mithilesh, she went from there and stands at a distance so to not making him uncomfortable.

On the other hand,
Abhyudaya enters the venue and saw that the event was already started. Mithilesh called him and he saw Gautami there. He froze, he wanted to hug her and say the things he couldn't but that's not the time for it.

They both maintained their distance until everyone starts playing with haldi. She applied haldi to one of her friend and turned to go only to get bumped into him. She was about to fall when he held her and her hands touched his neck and kurta. Her hands were printed on his kurta.

Ho Pyar Tere Nal Yaar Tere Nal Jaan Vi Tethon Vaar Deyan

Main Aan Tera Tu Ae Meri Aina Tainu Pyar Deyan

They both shared an intense eye lock until Urmila came towards Gautami. They both got separated, they both went with Urmi to the dance floor and was enjoying until one aunty came and told Gautami.