chapter one 🤭🤭

One upon a time they live a princess named ola she is the daughter of king The princess was beautiful and arrogant but later she change and beg people she had wrong to forgive her 🌹

                Her father was loved by all because of his love towards his people of ogidi and,her father is a lovely king many people in other villages love him so much because he is a friendly man

          King David loves his daughter with all of his heart ,he will always take her every were he  goes to, but princess ola was not at all like her father she was a complete opposite person, she is rude arrogant and a bully in the village .
        No men want to marry her they all dislikes her because of my bad behavior, and ola is not concerned about it at all she never wants any of the men.
     The day her father called her that a prince from another village is coming to ask for her hand in marriage, ola was happy at first because the 🤴 prince was her dream man but they actually got married, but the marriage don't last for a month the prince Chase her away from the palace, because she don't know how to do house chores like cooking, cleaning anything at all so she came back instead of be sad ola will always say usually I am not supposed to cook or clean am a princess and the future queen of ogidi the maids are to cook the meals and clean the house up not me," her father was ashamed of her and was disappointed.