chapter four 🙄😤

One sunny afternoon as ola was going to the river to take her bath a lady Walk pass her without greeting her then ola became devastated and said stop who are you and why did u not greet me ola said,as the strange girl turn around she looks exactly like ola and princess ola was shock and ask her who are you and why did you look like me,but no response from the stranger , at that time ola pass out and find her self in a dark room as she shout who is there,but after minutes of shouting two strange girls came out of the place they were and want to meet her.
                   Ola shouted I command you to release me and let me go but instead of listen to her command they started laughing.ola was shout and devastated at that time because this is the first time be command someone and they ignored her"
            One of the girls then say you will be here to learn your lesson until you learn to treat people nicely, then the other one said I will be you and you will be me" ola frozen in disbelief then the girl turn to ola, and ola turn to one of her maid she had treat badly in the past.
            Later that day the girl Free ola to go and learn her lesson then the other girl that turns her self into ola and went to the palace to act like her then ola started suffering then the fake princess ola will be setting things in other so when ola decided to go to the palace.