𝟢𝟢𝟦

୨୧ Layla ivers ୨୧

             ✧・: *✧・゚* :・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・: *✧・゚* :・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I can't believe you actually stabbed him" Eva burst into laughter, dipping her hand into the bucket of popcorn they'd stole  from the Strolls Brothers' cabin while they were away.

"Well, it's not like I had any other option," Layla chuckled, her laughter resonating through their room in the Aphrodite cabin. "He practically asked me to do it."

"She is being honest for once in her life  I can confirm the truth" Amelia chimed in, joining the laughter as Layla playfully tossed a pillow at her.

"No, seriously," Amelia continued, tossing the pillow back at Layla. "He fully consciously ,took off his armor, and said, 'just me and you against each other. If you can get past me, the flag is yours.'Amelia attempted to mimic Luke's deep voice, eliciting more laughter from the group of four girls.

Layla cherished the bond she shared with her friends. She understood that no matter where they were, they could always find joy together. Even if they were confined to a grimy, old prison cell, she knew her friends would still bring laughter and light to those bleak moments.

"I even warned him this time before tossing the dagger, but he didn't seem to appreciate it" Layla recounted amidst laughter.

"Aw, how generous of you" Clara replied sarcastically, adding to the amusement.

"I know, right?" Layla chimed in, matching Clara's energy with her own playful banter.

"And of course, we can't forget the highlight of the event" Amelia exclaimed with infectious excitement, ready to tease her friend. "When Chiron was yelling at you and Luke to get off each other, and you two completely ignored him, staying in the water." Amelia chuckled, raising her eyebrows playfully while smirking at Layla.

"Getting a dirty on the beach, Layla," Clara smirked, adding her own jest. "Very classy."

"Ah, yes, I must have learned from the best," Layla quipped, sending a blown kiss Clara's way as they all laughed together.

She cherished those small moments with Clara. Despite being roommates for as long as she could recall, they hadn't been as close as she was with Eva and Amelia. However, those fleeting moments they shared together kept their bond strong.

"Aw, Layla baby, you're so sweet," Clara playfully caught the blown kiss. "You know, if you ever need advice on something more private..."she  raised her eyebrows suggestively and winked. "Because I know you have no sex life at all, unlike me and my boyfriend. You know where to find me."