Twenty seven!!

a/n : skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable in reading smuts!

⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺

"This was my vacation place but now, ours" jeongguk placed the excited taehyung on the floor of their new house.

"You have to bear it until I will buy another big one for us!" Jeongguk said smiling.

Taehyung shook his head after hearing him "you don't have to, vampy! This is already everything I wanted in our home"

Jeongguk pecked his forehead and mummered "No it's not, I'll buy another big one for our kids, I'll make so many play space for them"

The way he said those with nothing but just pure admiration, taehyung's heartbeat skipped. He placed his head on jeongguk's chest circling his torso.

"I thought you were pi-pitying on me that day" he stuttered in a low voice.

"You never believe in my love, Do you?" Jeongguk said. Taehyung looked up and saw jeongguk without any emotions but still his eyes clearly showed. Hurt?

"You know it's not true" he cupped his cheeks in his small hands. Jeongguk nodded his head but didn't look at him for once.

Jeongguk looked at him and saw the moistness in his eyes. He quickly shook his head and "I know love, I Know" he pecked his forehead and then lips repeatedly.

"I love you so much, ggukie" taehyung hugged him to his chest and said with wobbling lips.

Jeongguk caressed his head and placed soft kisses there "Your ggukie loves you too"

They stayed in same position until taehyung uttered in small voice while biting his lower lip.

"Is that offer still available?" Jeongguk frowned at the sudden question, he pulled away from the hug. He saw taehyung biting his lip. He shook hus head he set his lower lip free with his thumb.

"What offer, love?" He asked gently and saw taehyung turning into red.

"Erm.. that marri..age pro-posal" taehyung looked up just to look down immediately after meeting the shocked but intensed eyes of his boyfriend.