| 14 |

I met him in the dining room. Of course he's already sat down, eating his meal and on his phone.

The constant mood swings, the hot and cold... It's driving me insane. Maybe for him I truly am just an outlet for sex. But I need to be more than that if I'm ever going to get real information out of him. I'm privy to most of his meetings and business now but I can tell that I'm not around when it's truly important.

I'm not sure what else I can do. Sexually I've made it quite clear that I want him but maybe I haven't been so obvious about wanting him on a deeper level too. Somehow I feel like that will be harder to achieve than the sex was.

"Cora." He says almost demandingly.

I look up from where I was cutting my steak. His gaze is as serious as usual, but behind his eyebrows I think I detect a bit of something... Concerned? Troubled? In thought?

"I want you living here."

I drop my knife and fork, mouth gaping open.

"For a fixed amount of time." He adds. His brows furrow, trying to get a read on my emotions.

I'm left speechless for a long while. He what? I can't possibly. Not only am I paying for my place, but I need the safe escape from all of this, most of all I need a private area to call Reddington.

"I'm not sure that's such a good idea. I mean we barely know each other and you seem to value your privacy." I hint as subtley as I can that perhaps I don't feel comfortable because he doesn't talk to me or spend time with me, and maybe he should change it.

He considers this for a moment.

"Wouldn't you agree this is the perfect opportunity for that?" He counters.

"I suppose. I don't know maybe I can just stay over here and there and we can see how it goes. It just seems a bit rushed, don't you think?"

"No."

I don't really have anything immediately to say to this.

"Let me put it clearly. This will only continue if you stay here. Don't you want this to continue?"

"Yes." I find myself saying without hesitation.

"Then it's done."

Oh shit. It's fine, I've got more than enough money to be worried about a shitty apartment I'm renting temporarily and I'll find a way to make contact with Reddington. Besides, there's nothing stopping me from leaving the house to make a call.

We continue eating, my mind going a million miles a second, whereas Townsend seems unphased.

Suddenly my anxieties freeze.

"Stand." Townsend demands.

I stand.

"On the table."

My head tilts slightly in confusion.

"Stand up on the table." He repeats.

As graciously as I can, I stand up on the chair then up onto the table.

"Crawl to me."

My nerves kick up and Im conscious of my breathing. I quickly look around the room, making sure no one else is here before kneeling down on the table.

Bent over like this, my panties are clearly on display if someone was to be behind me, and I know Townsend can see a lot of my cleavage down my shirt.

I begin my crawl to him slowly. He stares through me, forcing me closer and closer to him. I stop just in front of his dinner plate.

"Sit up."

I sit back on my heels in front of his meal.

"Unbutton your shirt."

I do as he asks.

"Lift up your skirt."

I bring it up so it's sitting around my hips.

"Higher." He says coldly.

I bring it up to bunch around my waist. My panties fully in view.

My chest rises and falls in anticipation, but also slight fear. He fucked my brains out not long ago, my pussy and joints still ache, I'm not sure if I could take any more today.

He doesn't say anything, but continues eating his food, still looking at me. His gaze travels from my pussy to my breast multiple times as he eats. Sometimes taking moments to reply on his phone.

Once he's finished eating, he stands, drinks in the rest of his wine and swallows, before leaning over to me. He presses his lips at my sternum between my breasts, and begins to lick upwards to my neck, finishing at my jawline. The coolness of his tongue from his cheek make my skin freckle and chill and I can feel myself getting wet, longing again for more from him.

He stands back from me.

"Godwin will show you to your room."

"Oh, I won't be staying with you?" I say a little too disappointing.

"No." He says before leaving the dining room.

I lean my head back, taking in a breath. What the fuck just happened and what the fuck did I agree too? God he's so fucking hot but how like he's not conventionally attractive I know but he has me bent over for him willingly.

I rub my hands over my face, trying to process the last half an hour of my fuck up life.

"Cora, I can escort you to your room now."

I scream at Godwin's voice, my eyes darting open.

He stands in front of me by the doorway. I instantly snap my legs shut and scramble to do the buttons of my shirt up.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't think you'd come in so soon I - "

He puts his hand up to stop me.

"Cora I truly don't give a fuck. Now get up and follow me. I have better things to do."

He's truly unphased? I guess that's a little less embarrassing but it doesn't help my awkwardness at all.

I follow him through the halls and into one of the rooms. It's absolutely huge, I can't believe I haven't seen this one before. I would think it was the master bedroom if I knew no one else lived here.

Godwin says nothing as he basically slams the door behind me, leaving me alone.

I take in the room. It has a giant walk in wardrobe, a huge king bed, dressers, lamps, rug, paintings, a bar area, a desk. It's insane. I've been in nice places before for sure but I just wasn't expecting this for a guest room in a penthouse that already has so many other rooms.

In my assessment I also see small cameras attached to the ceiling in all rooms, except for the bathroom. They either really need a security upgrade or they don't care that I know that they're watching me.

I flop down on the bed.

What the fuck.