🌺 CHAPTER -16 🌺

Previous ⏮️

Saurya came inside the room through the balcony. He looked around and found him sitting in the corner curling himself in a ball.

He was gasping for breath still crying and his hand was clutching his head. the face was red and the nose was running... Saurya's eyes widened in shock 🫨!!! The condition in which Saurya saw Smit Broke his heart.

He never wanted to see him in that condition and somewhere he is the reason for it and that makes him more guilty!!!! He should have been careful how he could forget about Smit being in the same house. It's a result of his carelessness.

He went forward to him and called him gently Smit but He flinched badly
Hearing the sudden voices and moved backward toward the wall 🧱.

Saurya tries to touch him but he jerks his hand in fear!!! No, please 🥺 don't hurt me. Me kisiko nahi bataunga... That, you you. And started hiccuping again.

Saurya was shocked to hear that. Why did the boy think that he was going to hurt him? Why would he do that for God's sake he is his brother his kiddo. He would never think to hurt him in his dreams also let alone in real life.

But looking at his condition he knows that Smit is not in the right state of mind to think wisely. He would have then he wouldn't have thought something so stupid. He again tried to approach him this time more carefully and gently.

Saurya - Shh Smit calm down bacha no one is going to hurt you, not me nor anyone else in this house. Relax take deep breaths. Etna stress nahi lete baba tabiyat kharab ho jayegi apki!!!

He again tries to touch him but Smit screams no don't touch me. You are bad, very bad. Apne aapne......

Saurya - shh okay I'm not touching you just please calm down. I know abhi aap dare hue hai. Gusse me aur confuse hai. Apko bahut se sawal bhi honge. We'll talk about everything okay? Abhi aap pehle yaha se utho. Flour is cold baba you will catch a cold if you sit here.

Smit didn't listen to him nor did he move from his place. Saurya again approaches him as his breath is still uneven he can't let him be and get more Ill 🤒 🤧. He took him in the arm that's when Smit realized that Saurya was so close to him that this time He didn't get a chance to oppose him because of his sudden move of Saurya.

He wriggles in his hold but Saurya holds him firmly yet gently. After a while of getting tired Smit gave up and stopped struggling. Saurya mumbled sweet things to calm him down!!

Saurya - Bhaiya Got you. Just take deep breaths and calm down. Follow my heartbeats concentrate.. once he is sure that Smit is following his instructions he encourages him. In no time Smit's breathing becomes normal. After making sure that he is calm enough Saurya gets up from the floor lifting Smit in his arm.

Smit Squal with a sudden move but Surya didn't say anything walked towards bed and laid him down. He asked him to sleep for a while.

Saurya - Close your eyes and sleep for a while. You need a good sleep warna sar dard.....

Smit - ho raha hai.. bahut zyada he complete Saurya's sentence.

Saurya - pehle batana chahiye na baba. Let me give you medicine take it after having something. He calls in the Kitchen intercom and asks the maid to bring juice. By the time juice arrived he had taken out medicine from the box.

He made him have juice and medicine and then put him to sleep 😴 💤. Once Smit sleeps he takes signs in relief but tears roll down from his eyes.

This is supposed to be the happiest day of his life and it turns out like this, now he is unsure whether Smit ever accepts him after seeing the cruel side of him. He is not sure that he will be willing to stay with him after today.