Prolouge

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

original works of joaoflms © 2024 !

best to be read in dark mode - times new roman

𐙚

IN WHICH
delilah knew fermín her whole entire life since she was only born a month after him and their mothers were best friends. for the longest time she only saw him as her best friend, that was until she felt a different kind of love for him in middle school. after waiting months, she slipped and accidentally said that she liked him & this brought them dating until their senior year when he was getting more serious about his football career and she was as well with her acting career, forcing them apart after graduation until their moms reunited them two years later.

OR

IN WHICH
fermín loved delilah as long as he could even remember, as a best friend of course. that was until he realized had a crush on her when he was seven, never wanted to tell her, until she accidentally confessed her feelings in middle school. everything was perfect with their relationship, she made him the happiest he had ever been, still managing to keep his best friend within his girlfriend. everything was perfect, until graduation was around the corner and they had to figure out how they'd work their relationship out, well, they didn't exactly do that. they weirdly grew away from each other for two years until they're moms forced them to talk it out.

𐙚

bailey bass          !          delilah fontaine.

🎧 down bad - taylor swift

20   actor / model 💗 ; tbd

20
actor / model
💗 ; tbd

fermín lópez          !          himself.

🎧 back on 74 - jungle