𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 : 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀

𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗪𝗘𝗥: Tell me about when you first met Karen and Jamie.

𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗘: Some club. They were playing a gig with 'The Winters'. Though Warren and Graham were the only ones who spoke to them that night.

𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗠: They were playing a gig with their old band. I only spoke to Karen, though

𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗬: [𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴] They sounded like shit.

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔: I saw them up on stage in the back, and they looked miserable. And then I recognized Jay from her album and I was like, that's her.

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗘𝗡: I saw Jay and thought, 'man, this chick is hot. She was shredding on guitar, too.

Karen plays the keyboard with a contained yet, unbridled rage. She's ready to get out there, past just this band, and she knows Jamie is too.

They're playing what it is the band's "favorite song". It's sound like a drunk sailor on meth.

Billy and the rest of the band enter the bar, looking excited as ever. They notice 'The 'Winters playing a gig.

Camila recognizes one of the guitar players. That's Jamie Briggs. Her jaw is only slightly agape.

"Cam?"

She turns to look at Billy, confusion written across her face.

"You okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I just... recognize that guitar player up there."

Billy chuckles awkwardly, smiling.

"Really? Which one?"

"That girl. I've heard her songs on the radio before."

Warren can't take his eyes off her. She's stunning, and talented. He feels a hand clap his shoulder from behind.

"Whatcha staring at?"

He whips his head around to stare at Eddie.

"Huh? Oh, nothing."

Eddie gives him a knowing look with a smirk.

"How do you already have the hots for the guitarist?"

Warren scoffs, trying to hide the truth and failing miserably.

"Pssh. I do not."

"Sure, pal. Sure."

𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗘: [𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴] Warren was a shitty liar. Still is.

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔: Warren was looking at her like he had just fallen in love.

𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗠: I could tell she was talented as soon as I heard her sing.

Karen sighs as she heads backstage after their set. Another day, another shitshow.

"Hey, you sounded great up there."

Karen turns around in surprise, to be met with one of the members from the other band they'd seen earlier.

"Oh. Thanks, man."

He grins, and introduces himself.

"I'm Graham."

"Karen. You know of a good place to get a bite around here, Graham?"

Graham's expression falters for a second.

"You're not gonna... stick around, check us out? It's gonna be a good show."

"Um, maybe next time."

Graham looks extremely disappointed.

"Try Peppi's. It's right around the corner. Best burger in town."