𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎 - 𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄: 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐀

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔: They say it takes two to make a house a home, and some things are really just that simple. So that first house, it wasn't perfect, but we made it work.

𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗔: [𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴] Didn't matter to us that it smelled like wet clothes, or that an old lady had died in it the week before. We got it cheap, we got it fast, and we got to live in Laurel Canyon.

Billy strums the guitar gently, trying to focus as Camila aims her camera at him.

"You're distracting me."

"Can I see that?"

"Why?"

"Just... just let me have a look."

Billy takes the camera and points it at Camila, filming her. She laughs, and covers up her face and body bashfully.

"No. No."

"Come on. What? You can film me all you want, and I can't shoot just one second of you?"

Camila laughs again, and gives in.

"One second."

"Oh, man. I love you."

In the living room, Graham, Eddie, and Warren are screwing around in the living room. Warren in a pirate outfit, Eddie in a dress, and Graham in nothing but his underwear.

Karen and Jamie step through the front door, hearing the famous, 'I'm Your Captain' by Grand Funk Railroad.

There are dirty dishes, but it's really not that surprising, considering it's an all male band, until now, of course.

"Do you hear that?"

Karen nods, turning to look at Jamie for a brief moment before they both head into the living room.

There are three boys screwing around with swords, and one of them is in nothing but his undergarments.

Once Jamie and Karen step through the living room, it only takes a few second for the boys to become aware of their presence.

Warren almost stumbles over his words when he sees Jamie, his stomach in knots. She actually came.

"Ahoy."

Karen doesn't say anything, only goes to the room she and Jamie will be sharing. She's used to it, they've been sharing a room since they were thirteen.

Jamie doesn't say anything either, only grins softly at the scene before following Karen. Eddie and Warren immediately go back to their schenigans, while Graham looks too embarrassed for words.

𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡: First impressions. Not great.

𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗘: [𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘴] I don't think they were expecting us to show up that soon.

They both set their stuff down on the bed, taking a look around the room. The wallpaper is hideously ugly, but it's a room.

"Hi."

Jamie turns her head at the voice, only to see one of the most gorgeous women she's ever seen.

"Wow."

The woman nods, holding in a laugh.

"Yeah. None of the boys would touch this room, so we thought we'd give it to you two."

"Is it haunted?"

"Is there a ghost in here or something?"

"Yeah, by, uh, horrendous, horrendous taste."

Jamie nods, agreeing with the women's opinion. The brunette then introduces herself.

𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗡: But we did have a gig on the Strip, so that was something.