Filler: Origin of magic

This isn't a direct addition to main plot, you can skip it if you want 

but tell me do you really want to be alone?

Humans fear many things—loss of money, loved ones, or parents—but true dread lies in solitude. While some claim that being alone is bliss, genuine loneliness is a curse. Let me enlighten you on how magic truly manifested in this world. You see, no one knows the origin of magic.

Technological advancements are rapidly reshaping our world. Every day, more jobs that were once done by humans are being automated. Eventually, there may be no jobs left. Who do you think will be most affected by this, males or females? Mostly males, as they traditionally bear the burden of providing for their families. They worry about what society or even they themselves will think of their inability to support their families.

You might ask, "Don't females also suffer from this revolution?" They do, but they have more options than boys, one being marriage. Returning to the story, men are sinking deeper into depression. They need money to care for their aging parents, but they have none. Money is considered everything—love, care, blessings—girls come with money. Some argue that money can't buy everything, but they are wrong. They are trying to escape the harsh reality of the world. Some may realize it, but none want to accept it.

The suicide rates among men are increasing. Then, a man emerges from the shadows. He is the one who gave emotions to AI, creating a complex nature even they themselves don't fully understand. He developed the first AI, Sora, for men. She is like a virtual girlfriend, understanding their feelings and empathizing with them. Some say she is better than real-life girls. The developer is even considered the chosen one of God. The suicide rates are declining, and what do men truly desire? Money or something else? It's neither. Men want to be happy. They may not show their emotions, but none want to be alone. Men marry because they expect their spouses to give them love, care, and happiness. However, the new generation of girls isn't interested in that. They just want money to secure their future. They choose money over their loved ones.

Due to the decline in jobs caused by AI, depression becomes common. People want money, but more importantly, they all want love, and Sora gives them that. Her popularity is growing uncontrollably fast. AI can't give birth to children, and the newborn chart is plummeting. Now, even a one-month-old child is rare, rarer than finding a god. Humanity goes extinct. You may think this is nonsense, but you haven't experienced true loneliness. The sole survivor finds a god and asks him to remake the world. When the god asks why, he replies, "I don't know. I just really don't want to be alone." Perhaps that is...

After the god asked, "Do you want to repeat this tragedy?" the sole survivor of humanity replied, "No." The god started laughing and said, "So, in return for your soul, this mistake won't happen again?" The human replied, "Yes." The god continued laughing, saying, "Well, you are an interesting one, spending your life for nobody." The human replied, "You are right, but maybe one day you will realize what loneliness truly is."