The Past-I

After all those incident our mc and her new friend have comeback to their home now what's about to happen??

At that moment, I lost consciousness. The next thing I knew, I was in my home, on the bed. That gatekeeper was sleeping right behind me.

The next I opened my eyes I was at my home, she is sleeping right behind me 

suddenly she woke up, climbed onto Alex, and asked, "Tell me, do you really know about yourself? That power of yours is so creepy."

I didn't really know what she was talking about, but I replied, "What's your name?"

"My name? Oh, I forgot to mention it before. Here's a full introduction," she said, jumping off the bed and bending slightly. "I am Aisha. Some humans call me the Goddess of Death, Queen of Curses. Keep that in mind from now on."

"I will!"

From the looks of it, he doesn't seem to remember what happened when I awakened his devil-god power. Well, the previous devil-god's power didn't seem that creepy, and he remembered everything when his power was awakened.

Alex asked, "Tell me, what really happened while I was unconscious?"

"Nothing much."

"So why is there blood near the door?" I suddenly realized something I had completely forgotten. It was Sakura! I ran towards the door and opened it. Blood was everywhere.

The moment I turned my face, Sakura was lying on the floor, her head missing. Aisha asked me, "Do you know this girl? If so, I killed her. I thought she was a spy of God."

"Spy of God?" I was confused about what that meant, but I still had use for her. I couldn't let her die yet. "Is there any way to revive her?"

She smiled, "Who do you think I am? The Goddess of Death, aren't I? Of course, I can bring her back, but there will be a problem. She won't be the same."

"Same? Like what?"

"Not physically or mentally, but about her memories. You see, when a person dies here, they can be revived, but the longer they stay outside their body, some of their memories start fading. In exceptional cases, they lose their humanity."

"Do whatever it takes. I want her alive. I still have some uses for her."

"You're different from her, aren't you?"

"Different? From whom?"

"It's nothing," she said, starting to cast her spell on Sakura. The next moment, Sakura was alive, just as she was before.

Alex asked, "Do you remember anything, like who killed you?"

Sakura replied, "I don't really," and then fell unconscious. Alex carried her to the bedroom.

Aisha said, "Remember, you love only me."

Alex replied, "Yes, I will. After all, I like you."

"Alright, fine. Take care of her. I have to go somewhere," she said, teleporting to a dark street where the mysterious person who killed Alex was staying.

"So, finally you have arrived," the man said.

She stabbed him in the chest, pulled out his heart, and began eating it.

The man replied, "You haven't changed, have you?"

Aisha responded, "Like you've changed? A human living without a heart—it's creepy."

The man started laughing. "Well, I haven't changed, my sweet little girl."

"Stop calling me that. I'm not as small as you think. This isn't my true form, and you know very well I can't take my real form here. Have you forgotten about my curse? The curse to eat the hearts of men?"