Wait for it.

Dr. Ratio walked to the location he was told Aventurine was at 6 PM. He wanted to show Aventurine that he didn't hate him entirely, and that he still liked him as a friend. He wanted Aventurine to lose any feelings of romantic interest he had in him, but he also wanted Aventurine to forgive him. He opened the door slowly to see Aventurine tied up in a weird plastic chair. He looked scared, for once in his life. 

Ratio looked around and saw 2 silhouettes. A bird-looking man and a.. cowboy? "Hello, Veritas Ratio. We've been expecting you." Ratio slowly realized who he was dealing with. "..You." Dr. Ratio stared at the two silhouettes as they stepped out of the shadows. Sunday and.. well, he didn't know who the cowboy was. 

"That's right. Now, you can have your boyfriend. But first, you need to tell us something." Sunday said, an intimidating smile on his face. "What?" Ratio said, annoyed. "You tell us why you've been hiding crucial information about the Aeons." Sunday said, losing his smile for a death stare. "..You don't plan to release either of us, do you?" Ratio maintained a strong stance.  

"Wow, it took you that long to figure it out?" The cowboy said, munching on.. bullet shells?! "Who exactly are you, cowboy?" Ratio said, scowling. "The name's Boothill. And.. hold on.. lemme guess.. Aha! You're barney the purple dinosaur!" Boothill said, chuckling. "Boothill, who is Barney the purple dinosaur?" Sunday said, tilting his head. "Well, uh.. I dunno.. I'm pretty sure it's a cartoon character from a planet that blew up a while ago..?" Boothill said, scratching his chin.

"I do not have time for your idiocy, sir. Now let me and that foolish gambler, imbecile for getting captured so easily, leave." Ratio was incredibly irritated by now, his hands twitching. "Hm. How about.. no." Sunday said calmly.

Suddenly, in a flash of light, Ratio was on the ground, passed out. "Wow, that easy, eh?" Boothill said, reaching his hand over to offer some bullet shells to Sunday. Sunday pushed his hand away. "You'd be surprised." Aventurine was trying to shout through the rag that was tied around his mouth, but he couldn't. "..Can we make him shut up too?" Boothill said, obviously annoyed by Aventurine. 

In another flash of light, Aventurine was out too. Sunday chuckled with a creepy smile on his face, like a psychopath. "Soo.. what now?" Boothill said, interrupting Sunday's villainous laughter. "Uh.. well.. we could.. I dunno.. go get dinner..?" Sunday said, blushing a little. "Alright, if that's what ya' want." Boothill replied, blushing a little too. "Oh, wait. Don't we have to do something with these guys?" Boothill put his hand on his hip. "Don't worry, I can just lock them in here." Sunday said, walking out of the warehouse with Boothill into the Sunset.