005. will it ever change?

fall

"alright, imma see y'all later, but for now imma look for rocky, bye y'all." ferg said standing outside his car as the girls leaned on it.

ferg gave tyla a little side hug and she began to walk up to the entrance knowing angelica would later join up.

"what about we continue what happened last night after you done wit school and that?" ferg asked her.

"that'd be cool i guess." she said nonchalantly.

"i guess?" ferg said dramatically holding his hand to his chest and pretending to faint. "whatchu mean i guess?"

"you play too much darold."

"what'd i say now?" ferg reminded her, "i'll see you though?"

"of course, see you later." they shared a long hug and a kiss and angelica walked away as ferg hurried away before they caught him on campus.

time skip

ferg drove his mercedes benz towards the asap mob kinda sorta trap house, it was used for all kinds of stuff, but it was low-key well kept. all the mob had put their money into the house and had bought it successfully last year, whenever they needed a place to crash they'd go there. not the safest place though since everyone knew that was their turf and some people would go shoot the place up, so you had to be careful. some of them lived there permanently, obviously not the best idea but it's better than your parents on your case all day. point is, they wouldn't change it for the fucking world.

once he arrived, he prayed hoping that rocky was in there doing, God knows what. he knocked on the door and got no answer, so he stuck his key in and opened the door.

clouds of smoke flooded his way as he saw some of the guys on the couch with loud music in the background.

"yoooo, it's been time since we seen you. whatchu got goin on for you?" nast asked him passing him the blunt he was sharing with others.

"nothin much, imma be honest." he exhaled not trying to tell anyone about angelica. "y'all seen rocky though?"

"he upstairs, ion what he doing tho, prolly beating his shit." yams and nast laughed while dapping each other up.

ferg sighed in relief knowing that he was here and said, "aight, imma talk to him, in a bit yall."

he jogged up the stairs knocking on a door to ask which one rocky was in since it was still morning he figured everyone would be sleep because they a bunch of lazy motherfuckers.

he knocked on twelvyy's door to ask him, "yo it's me."

"im busy.. whatchu want?"

"where rocky at?"

the door opened up to a girl poking her head out the door trying her hardest to not expose herself to ferg. "the spare room." she whispered and closed the door.

"aight man, i ain't know you that busy. you fucking white bitches now?!" he laughed going to the spare room.

he walked in not bothering to knock and saw rocky in his clothes from yesterday laying on his back with his eyes fixed to the ceiling and a dead blunt between his fingers.

"yo? you good?" ferg asked. "rocky?"

"i'm straight." he whispered.

"sit up man, i'm talking to you."

"you not my father." he said sitting up.

"yet.." ferg pointed up and down. "you sittin up." he shrugged. "you eaten anything?"

"yes. what's with the 21 questions." he said dropping the blunt on the bedside.

"take. i stole it from your lil girlfriend. and i know you like these." he rolled his eyes and passed him a nature valley bar.

"not my girl but ok."

"wassup? you ain't eaten since lunch break yesterday, you crashing here, which you neva do. you ain't got no sleep, like wassup, you know you can talk to me. is it your moms?"

"mhm, she gone? ion really wanna see her."

"yeah she left this morning, you wanna come back wit me?"

"sure."

"aight put yo shoes on, and make sure you don't stink, imma make a quick stop at the waffle house."

"seriously? waffle house? i ain't ordering, you ordering for me."

time skip

"welcome to waffle house, i'm shay, i'm your server for today, just take a look at these menus and i'll be back to start you guys off." she said handing the boys the menus.

"whatchu want then?" darold asked rocky.

"mm, i'm not that hungry, it's cool."

"ok so you want the all star, without the eggs." ferg said completely ignoring him.

"nah it's coo-"

"shy?! is that her name? we ready to order!" ferg shouted.

"it's shay, and could you not wait?" she rolled her eyes at them.

"2 all stars, one without eggs please." he smiled at the girl as she wrote it down in her notepad. "in fact... make it to-go, we got some shit to do." he said as he glanced at the familiar speeding car through the window.

shay walked away to the back of the house and ripped off the paper and gave it to the chefs and walked around accompanying other customers.

"wassup?" rocky asked ferg due to what he just said.

"i jus saw doms car."

"ok? niggas prolly hungry or sum.."

"nah someone was following him for sure. they both speedin and everything. and there was a bunch of niggas in that car behind him, in fact lemme call him, just make sure."

"here is the 2 all stars, this is the one without eggs and the one with." she pointed at boxes.

"uh thanks." rocky replied grabbing the boxes. "we going or nah?" he asked ferg.

"let's go, dom told me what's going on."

CUPID SPEAKS!
bit short
but i had to post something tday.
so your welcome!