𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵

HOW YOU MEET

Slayers:

Tanjiro:

You two met in the woods.

You were running from your abusive parents and was looking for a place to find refuge. You stumbled upon Tanjiro and his crew. Instantly you joined them, asking for help - anything to get farther away from your cold mother and sadistic father. Tanjiro noticed your bruises and didn't question it, immediately taking you in and sloppily wrapping bandages around your broken arm.

He asked you questions about where you came from and how you got the bruises, but you dodged each inquiry, insisting that you were running from a bear, which he didn't believe.

He gave you a smile to reassure you, which worked, and he grabbed your uninjured hand and helped you up.

Afterwards, they continued on their journey to God knows where. You insisted that you'd be fine on your own, wanting to seek out your cousins for help. He was hesitant to let you go, but in the end you went your separate ways.

Inosuke:

You met in the Tsuzumi Mansion.

You'd been a prisoner there for God knows how long, and you were wandering the halls aimlessly looking for a way out when Inosuke burst through the walls, screaming some nonsense about a demon. You just looked at him like he was insane, and when you asked him what he was doing he just snorted, grabbed your hand, and left, not really saying anything else.

Later, you realized that he was a demon slayer trying to find the demon controlling the Mansion and kill it. You stuck to his side in hopes of helping him find the demon and escape. You also stuck by him to help him whenever he needed it, though he insisted that it was fine.

Soon, Tanjiro and Zenitsu arrived and the demon was killed, which set you all free. He tried to get your name and fight you after the fact, but you quickly left, anxious to get back to your village.

Zenitsu:

You met during the final selection.

You were near the base of the mountain on your third night, and tired as hell. By that point, you'd killed two demons and were pretty proud of yourself, considering the fact that you were a novice at Flame Breathing. You came across a river and crouched down, taking a grateful sip of the crystal liquid.

As you rose and stretched, you heard a horrible scream coming from north from where you were. On instinct, you rushed towards the sound, heading around a huge tree and coming across a man who looked scared out of his mind.

Your eyes met his, and he instantly crawled over to you and held onto your hakama pants begging you to protect him from the two-headed demon that he ran into. He was sobbing and getting snot all over your pants, and it disgusted you to no end.

You gave into his pleas, advising that he stick by you for extra manpower, though you knew that he would be no help. Zenitsu was grateful for your offer and introduced himself, and gushed when you did the same, saying that your name was cute.

You two went your separate ways after the final selection, though Zenitsu claimed that he wouldn't forget the woman who saved his life.

Nezuko:

You two met on Mount Natagumo.

You were one of the backup slayers who were sent with Murata, and when the mother spider demon attacked you were separated from your group. You were just wandering the mountain terrified until you came across Tanjiro battling Rui. You witnessed the "beheading" of Rui, and seconds later you saw Nezuko's body fall to the ground.