𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

MEETING AGAIN

Slayers:

Tanjiro:

You met him again at the wisteria house.

After meeting up with your cousins, you healed at their home for about two months before you decided it was time to head off on your own in an attempt to get your life together.

You left right at the crack of dawn one morning with nothing but some money, a change of clothing, and some onigiri.

A couple hours into your journey, you came across the wisteria house. Wishing for a place to stay, you asked the old woman there - Hisa - if you could stay for a couple of nights. She agreed after hearing your story and led you to a spare room.

A couple of days later, Tanjiro visited Hisa with a thank you gift for her hospitality a few months earlier. You were helping the old woman clean when he arrived, and his eyes shone in recognition when he saw you.

He asked you if you were okay, and was relieved when you said yes. You two started having a small conversation about this and that, in which you learned of his occupation as a demon slayer.

You told him a vague story about your background, but he was understanding when you didn't want to share anymore. Before he left, he offered for you to come with him, in which you said yes - he seemed nice enough.

Inosuke:

You met him again in the Butterfly Mansion.

Your sister was a demon slayer, and you'd gotten word that she'd been injured when battling a low-level demon.

Led by her crow, you went on your way to the Butterfly Mansion to visit your sister and make sure she was okay. You brought a casual snack, some rice balls with you as well.

Once you got there, Aoi led you to the section where your sister was staying. You opened the door and rushed to her side, re-cecking her for any injuries even though she insisted that she were fine.

You'd left the door open, and Inosuke poked his head inside. When he saw you, he grinned evilly and he started insisting that you fight him. You laughed and said no, but he wasn't going to go down with a "no."

Aoi finally found him and dragged him back to his room, but not before he challenged you to a duel at sunset.

Zenitsu:

You met again on the road.

You were heading to a nearby village when you crossed paths with Zenitsu, who was heading in the same direction. He recognized you as the woman who saved him in the final selection, and got on his knees and started to thank you.

You smiled nervously and said "You're welcome" to him, but he stood up and grabbed your arm, insisting that you two stick together.

You sighed and gave in, mostly because he was going to the same destination. But once you two got to talking, it was nice to have someone to talk to (once he stopped simping).

Nezuko:

You two met again (formerly) at the Butterfly Mansion.

When your crow had called for you to go to the base of the mountain, a group of injured slayers were already there waiting for further directions.

Kakushi arrived and led you all to the Butterfly Mansion to heal and start your rehab training. While you were there, you came across a familiar burgundy-haired male. You smiled and knocked on the ajar door, and he smiled and let you inside.