You were a angle once (crowly x azzy)

Crowly's Pov:

I just couldn't believe what i was hearing. He wanted me to be an angel agian?? He knows how i heavely dislike the angls, so why on earth would he want to join them?? I walked over to the main room a couple of feet away from the main doors.I looked at him, and then i pointed my finger up to the sky, and i knew i had to ask him this one question:
"Listen, do you hear that?"

"I dont hear anything!"He quickly replid he looked so nervous he was kinda packing.

"That's the point,"I replid in a much shaper tone of voice .

"No nighting galles"

"You idiot! we could have been us."I look at him in anger, shame, guilt. Why did he want us to be angles together?? and angles of all things?? if jim and that demon could do it, why can't we?

I just couldnt take it no more i just had to do it, do it know ovwewise i woulnt get the chance to do it ever again.He is looking at me with a sorrow filled expression why couldnt this be as simple as just talking to him?? ............................ I grabbed his coler, briningging him close to me as our lips met.I couldn't let my angle go, my angle. My angle, i can't lose my only friend, my only love. I didn't want our first kiss to be like this, this alsmost feels like we were not meant to be together for entinity....

He pushed me away, he-He-HE! casted me away making us touch each over for the last time, last ever time.I noticed that his eyes were red and puffy and his once happy expression held a face full of guilt.Silance fell apone the room, I didnt want to be a angle, but i didnt want to leave him.I stood there in sadness too, knowing that he will leave me, he will abandon me like everyone else did.My fists clench as im waiting for something to happen anythng to happen something or someone make him stay, stay with me forever in this little old bookshop and our bently.We were suposed to be freinds nothing more nothing less it was just something that wantted me to be something more with him.I wantted to hold him, be with him but nothing came afther all thoes years we were just "freinds".

"I forgive you." He looked shocked and uncomfortable of what i did, what i had done.I looked up at him .... The way he said those words made my blood boil and my heart ached.   Oh no, angle, why said those words? In anger, i turned around, and i headed straight for the door. i stormed over there, wanting to leave this place forever.

"Dont bother"Those words left my mouth in a  instant as i wasted no time to head towars the door opeing it and rushing out into Soho.I knew we couldnt be together but it didn't need to end like this. so i left him in his bookshop he cared so deeply about but not much because he would rather spend his time playing god  rather stick with me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was an angel once, just like him. Oh, how time changes, and i hope he will see his mistake too.